Guardian Spirit bugged.

DragonBruu

it should give 50%..you are watching the tooltip for legion,for legion it's 40%,but for mop it's 50%,it should be lowered in dampening only..it's logical,simple as that

its affected by battle fatigue + pvp power. outcome is around 40-45% (depends how much pvp power you have. if you're human, it doesn't matter, you will actually heal 50% then)

its fixed, so this can be moved to fixed section (only problem is that it isnt on cross server right now, but that goes for all bugs that got fixed lately)

For all of you which obviously doesnt know how to report and from where to see the correct tooltip , when you open wowhead there is something called changelog there you can see the changes in the patches http://i.imgur.com/jWgW6ac.png here you can see i cropped specially for you . Guardian spirit since 4.3 till WOD wasnt changed there you go , you can see i cropped this too http://imgur.com/a/QqalR from 5.2
For all of you which obviously doesnt know how to report and from where to see the correct tooltip , when you open wowhead there is something called changelog there you can see the changes in the patches http://i.imgur.com/jWgW6ac.png here you can see i cropped specially for you . Guardian spirit since 4.3 till WOD wasnt changed there you go , you can see i cropped this too http://imgur.com/a/QqalR from 5.2

ITS A HIDDEN DESCRIPTION, ARE YOU SERIOUS? stop trying to fake reports, it's legit how it is now.

you wont believe me? ok

where does it say battle fatigue should stop working after 20 seconds out of combat?

where does it say RoF should have a 2 sec timer with PoM?

Where does it say Cloak and Dagger shouldn't work in Shadow Dance?

Where does it say Polymorph should heal 4% every second?

Where does it say you shouldn't be able to Smoke Bomb Gateway for warlocks?

Where does it Soul of the Forest should work with Genesis?

I'm sorry, but you're wrong here. It's legit as it is now.

Many spells have hidden descriptions. Not everything is displayed in the tooltip, lol...

ps: where does it say Hex & Fear should have a 10% HP shield before it breaks?

Where does it say RoF shouldn't break on damage (it should, but has a small HP shield, like 2-3%)

Also, where does it say Temporal Shield should be affected by PvP Power, healing debuffs (Wound Poison, Mortal Strike aka -25% healing), Battle Fatigue + Dampening?

Exactly. HIDDEN DESCRIPTION

- - - Updated - - -

take 2 sec to watch the video

does that look like a 50% heal?

Edited by Repitchx

If you doesnt know how its supposed to work ask blizzard emplye bro . I did and im telling you stop fucking crying about GUARDIAN your wrong giving me some examples for which i dont care and i see no logic in your words , im playin priest from 2 years i played in different servers + retail too i also have friends there which are playing this class and i can tell you in mop is 60% heal inc and 50% sac stop talking crap please you can fool the staff here bcuz they dont know how its supposed to work ,bcuz they DONT DO THEIR SCRIPTS THEY TAKE SCRIPTS FROM WOWCIRCLE so stop QQ .

'' * Guardian Spirit is not affected by the global cooldown.

* Guardian Spirit is able to heal critically.

* Guardian Spirit won't prevent death from fall damage.''

It causes a friendly target to receive 60% increased healing for 10 seconds. If the target dies while under the effect of the spell, the Guardian Spirit will prevent death by sacrificing itself and restore 50% of the target's maximum health

If you doesnt know how its supposed to work ask blizzard emplye bro . I did and im telling you stop fucking crying about GUARDIAN your wrong giving me some examples for which i dont care and i see no logic in your words , im playin priest from 2 years i played in different servers + retail too i also have friends there which are playing this class and i can tell you in mop is 60% heal inc and 50% sac stop talking crap please you can fool the staff here bcuz they dont know how its supposed to work ,bcuz they DONT DO THEIR SCRIPTS THEY TAKE SCRIPTS FROM WOWCIRCLE so stop QQ .

'' * Guardian Spirit is not affected by the global cooldown.

* Guardian Spirit is able to heal critically.

* Guardian Spirit won't prevent death from fall damage.''

It causes a friendly target to receive 60% increased healing for 10 seconds. If the target dies while under the effect of the spell, the Guardian Spirit will prevent death by sacrificing itself and restore 50% of the target's maximum health

ok mr. i know it all

if im so wrong, what about this video?

do you see 50% heal? i see only 200k HP returned

and btw, can i see your proof where it shouldn't be affected by battle fatigue and pvp power? cause i clearly proved that it should (video speaks for itself)

and btw' date=' can i see your proof where it shouldn't be affected by battle fatigue and pvp power? cause i clearly proved that it should (video speaks for itself)[/quote']

We are not talking about the BF and PVP power we are talking that its supposed to be 60% inc heal nas 50% sacf effect,because right now its not 60% -50% its less even without BF and |pvp power its less. Ofc it should be affected by BF as every other god damn heal, what are you talking about? The report is made because the spell is not working as its supposed to work . Tested in in damp and without damp, tested in bg and out of bg its less and its not supposed to work like this . AS i said AS EVERY OTHER heal its supposed to be affected by BF nobody said its not what are you talking ??? i only said its 60% heal inc and 50% sac effect read before replaying

- - - Updated - - -

in Dampening there are still 60% the number cannot be changed you cannot say that in dampening is 40/45 % youre so wrong. its 60%inc heal but when you are in high damp as you know your heal is lower but its still 60% only the heal is less .

We are not talking about the BF and PVP power we are talking that its supposed to be 60% inc heal nas 50% sacf effect,because right now its not 60% -50% its less even without BF and |pvp power its less. Ofc it should be affected by BF as every other god damn heal, what are you talking about? The report is made because the spell is not working as its supposed to work . Tested in in damp and without damp, tested in bg and out of bg its less and its not supposed to work like this . AS i said AS EVERY OTHER heal its supposed to be affected by BF nobody said its not what are you talking ??? i only said its 60% heal inc and 50% sac effect read before replaying

- - - Updated - - -

in Dampening there are still 60% the number cannot be changed you cannot say that in dampening is 40/45 % youre so wrong. its 60%inc heal but when you are in high damp as you know your heal is lower but its still 60% only the heal is less .

im talking about sacrifice healing ofc... the 60% extra heal is unchanged, the only changed the sacrifice part.

im talking about sacrifice healing ofc... the 60% extra heal is unchanged' date=' the only changed the sacrifice part.[/quote']

and 50% is alot? this is how its supposed to work , you cant ask the devs to make it 40% bcuz its not 40% in mop its 40% in legion and wod . it should remain 50% this is how its supposed to work ,and i can tell you that most of the time it doesnt even work you simply die so what are we talking about.

i cant understand why do you want to change the tooltip ffs? its supposed to be 50% sac effect. > his sacrifice terminates the effect and heals the target for 50% of maximum health . And i cant understand the developers of this server are they stupid or what ? If the dont know how spell should work they can look for more information not to make changes based on false information? In what the hell is this server turning into...
so you mean nerfed :)

I will try to make myself clear in this last comment before I lose my temper.

I will split Guardian in 2 parts to make it easy as ABC for you.

Part 1: The spirit increases the healing received by the target by 60% - unchanged. If you just started the arena or are in 70% dampening, it's still a 60% heal and is not affected by Battle Fatigue, PvP Power nor Dampening...

Part 2: Prevents the target from dying by sacrificing itself. This sacrifice terminates the effect but heals the target of 50% of their maximum health. - changed. Is affected by Battle Fatigue (-60%), PvP Power (+55-60%) & affected by dampening (was fixed months ago).

Outcome? Around 40-45% heal. If you have more than 60% PvP Power, it will obviously give back 50%

Do you understand now? I never mentioned changing the tooltip, wtf?

I will split Guardian in 2 parts to make it easy as ABC for you.

Let me make it ABC for you , since you have 0 knowledge in holy priests :)

PART 1 : the heal from guardian is 60% incr , ofc when you are in arena /bg you're affected by Battle F. and when you go in high damp your heals are lower as for every other healer, but the heal inc from guardian remain 60% .

Part 2 : the Sacrf effect is 50% you cannot change it i dont care if you like it or not it is 50% sac effect from your max health .

No offence but as i see from you previous comments about it you have 0 knowledge about it you slap random shit without knowing what the hell you're talking about. And i don't care if you lose your god damn temper bro like 0 shits about it.

Your words >> ''60% outside of arena/bg '' - that lack of knowledge nailed it rofl

''40% in arena, let me try and find footage from live'' xa-xa .

So since you have 0 knowledge about this can you leave this thread and leave it to the people who actually have some knowledge about it? :)

Let me make it ABC for you , since you have 0 knowledge in holy priests :)

PART 1 : the heal from guardian is 60% incr , ofc when you are in arena /bg you're affected by Battle F. and when you go in high damp your heals are lower as for every other healer, but the heal inc from guardian remain 60% .

Part 2 : the Sacrf effect is 50% you cannot change it i dont care if you like it or not it is 50% sac effect from your max health .

No offence but as i see from you previous comments about it you have 0 knowledge about it you slap random shit without knowing what the hell you're talking about. And i don't care if you lose your god damn temper bro like 0 shits about it.

Your words >> ''60% outside of arena/bg '' - that lack of knowledge nailed it rofl

''40% in arena, let me try and find footage from live'' xa-xa .

So since you have 0 knowledge about this can you leave this thread and leave it to the people who actually have some knowledge about it? :)

stop making up bullshit. it's embarrassing that you play holy priest and you dont even know yourself LOL

enjoy. 50% of 600 k = 300k. he got 200k, so what more do you want?

now be quiet.

stop making up bullshit. it's embarrassing that you play holy priest and you dont even know yourself LOL

i making bullshit? you didnt even know what youre talking about rofl you had to ask someone else to support your words while people told you ,that you are wrong and you talk shit . Its not embarrassing for me because i know my class and i know how it works for your glad title you should know better ,why dont you go in rogue section and leave priest section for those who actually know smth about it, since we saw you dont know shit . From this comment '' Should give 40% in arena (without dampening, only battle fatigue)'' i saw you have 0 fkin knowledge about it.

'' idk, just talked with faina and he said it was 40%.'' you obv have 0 idea for what was this thread and you have no knowledge about holy priests . Go play your rogue and leave holy priests to the ppl who actually play this class and they know smth about it while you here , have no idea what the fk youre talking .

i making bullshit? you didnt even know what youre talking about rofl you had to ask someone else to support your words while people told you ,that you are wrong and you talk shit . Its not embarrassing for me because i know my class and i know how it works for your glad title you should know better ,why dont you go in rogue section and leave priest section for those who actually know smth about it, since we saw you dont know shit . From this comment '' Should give 40% in arena (without dampening, only battle fatigue)'' i saw you have 0 fkin knowledge about it.

'' idk, just talked with faina and he said it was 40%.'' you obv have 0 idea for what was this thread and you have no knowledge about holy priests . Go play your rogue and leave holy priests to the ppl who actually play this class and they know smth about it while you here , have no idea what the fk youre talking .

enjoy. 50% of 600 k = 300k. he got 200k, so what more do you want?

now be quiet.

dont need to say anything else. video from live showing its around 40% / 45%-ish