To-do list for Zeox

Repitchx

Bach banned again.

He was expressing anger, frustration and shift-rage in a thread, not so smartly adressing it to 1staff.... Obviously his emotional frustration made him go cross a line, he was really disrespectful obviously but the facts seem kinda shocking if you look at it:

Staff banning a forum user for violating forum rules INGAME for 3months and threatens to permabann both next time for beeing a dick in the forum?

When will you do this to people that actually deserve something like this, like cheaters and wintraders? In my understanding wintraders only get 30d bann and only get chars deleted after they did it more than 2 times correct?

Btw I am not trying to deffend him here. I am writing this out of my own interesst. Why are rules so loose to actual violators?

Edited by Autschbatsch

This arena season is failed.

New one will start only after we update WEB and we will have full arena logs in control panel. I don't want to meet 90% wintraders one more time.

FeelsGoodMan

think zeox gave up on this list. lol

I don't think so, i think he's just not replying since he's busy.

Zeox really have to update the website so the new season can start. Server is more than boring atm, nothing to do besides sitting 3s ques for hours and doing 2s against hunt/hpala and arms/mw

y im waiting news about the new page

• Administrators

I don't have any free time at the moment because of new website, control panel, and a lot of questions on pandawow and other projects.

I will try to fix when i have time, but i've given access on forum for our developer (Heisenberg) and now he can fix top priority bugs too.

Hope you will be happy.

• Like 3

I don't have any free time at the moment because of new website, control panel, and a lot of questions on pandawow and other projects.

I will try to fix when i have time, but i've given access on forum for our developer (http://forum.pandawow.ru/member.php?u=21111) and now he can fix top priority bugs too.

Hope you will be happy.

thank you so much

kappapride

btw: is it possible to private message him somehow? i cant do it right now, and i dont want to make a thread only to ask him questions. :(

• Administrators
thank you so much

kappapride

btw: is it possible to private message him somehow? i cant do it right now, and i dont want to make a thread only to ask him questions. :(

Now his private messages are enabled. You can write him PM.

• Like 1