Prayer of Mending

Repitchx

help plox

just gonna copy paste what i wrote to neff

Trying to report http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=33076/prayer-of-mending

It heals for way less than it should. I don't know how to find formulas and calculate it correctly. Think you could help me?

I just looked at Faina's vod from s14 (that's with grevious gear) and he does 36k non crit PoM, as on Pandawow you do 18k non crit and this is s15

VoD: Go to 00:52:50 https://www.twitch.tv/fineahh/v/47152237

He has Twist of Fate up which increases healing by 15%, but he heals 43k with that and ye, 15% of 43k is 6k so he heals 37k non crit.

Think you can help me with this report? I can report it myself, but I need help only with the math part as I don't know how to do it correctly.

Cheers!

ps: havent slept much, soz for typos

• Like 1

(5919 + (Spell power * 0.571)) * pvp power)

Try to calculate it with ur spell power.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Perhaps on pwow PvPpower doesn't count on this formula

- - - Добавлено - - -

Also, disc priest has healing increasing by his mastery, so don't forget it.

Edited by behindqq

Try to calculate it with ur spell power.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Perhaps on pwow PvPpower doesn't count on this formula

- - - Добавлено - - -

Also, disc priest has healing increasing by his mastery, so don't forget it.

it's for holy mostly, disc is shit anyway.

check your PM

Edited by Repitchx

Ah, i just fucked up

The last part isn't pvp power coefficient, there is should be Health percentage modifer.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Just checked it with the pvp combat+pvp power and without it.

So, during pvp combat it heals 17306(noncrit) with 31,801 sp and 43,76% pvp power, what isn't the same as tooltip says.

Without pvp combat it heals 43266(noncrit), what's more than showtooltip says in 2 times.

So i am confused.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Tested it with different hp percentage, all times had the same numbers, that means it doesn't count hp percentage.

Edited by behindqq

• Developers
there is should be Health percentage modifer

Actually not, it looks like tooltip bug. PoM never scales with Health percentage.

So, the formula (5919 + (Spell power * 0.571)) * pvp power) is correct, but don't forgot about other modifiers. In Disc/Holy spec have a passive that gives +25% and glyph of PoM gives +60% for the first tick

Actually not, it looks like tooltip bug. PoM never scales with Health percentage.

So, the formula (5919 + (Spell power * 0.571)) * pvp power) is correct, but don't forgot about other modifiers. In Disc/Holy spec have a passive that gives +25% and glyph of PoM gives +60% for the first tick

anyways PoM atm does random healing, it has literally different numbers, without pvp combat it heals more than it should, during it - less than it should, so the trouble should be with pvp power/pvp combat, but which one is bugged - cannot be calculated.

- - - Добавлено - - -

we have tested it with disc and holy bilds, and higer numbers in disc - 36k in holy - 42k.

in pvp combat ^ ones

without it - tolltip*2 noncrit/tooltip*4 crit

• Developers

Need a video only from 5.4.8 patch, then we can calculate the healing with approximate stats (like a 37k SP and 57% pvp power for example) and compare it with our server.

This video from 5.4.0 - 5.4.2 and PoM was bugged during this patches. Just look at changes that blizzard made http://wow.gamepedia.com/Prayer_of_Mending :

Hotfix (2014-03-25): "Resolved an issue where the amount of healing received from Prayer of Mending was not benefitting from PvP Power."

Hotfix (2013-10-02): "Prayer of Mending's healing should now be correctly modified by Battle Fatigue."

Hotfix (2013-09-12): "Prayer of Mending is now generating a heal and absorption shield for the correct amount when critically striking for a Discipline Priest."