TITLE /BONUSES THIS SEASON

adeithe

>every month logs will be checked, and wintraders will be banned with deleting their ratings

>no one wintrader got banned during whole season

>THERE WILL NOT BE REWARDS CAUSE OF WINTRADERS

Fuck the logic. really.

First of all, everything you wrote is so wrong so manny people were banned even and Zeox is on his right to don't give shit this season because half of the people doesn't deserve but those who deserve it are mad normal

First of all, everything you wrote is so wrong so manny people were banned even and Zeox is on his right to don't give shit this season because half of the people doesn't deserve but those who deserve it are mad normal

1st of all - those, who got banned - got banned not by logs. That was what i meant.

Yeah, sure, Zeox is on his right, but he told that they won't get reward if even after cleaning in the end of the season more than 50% of 36 will be wintraders.

But there was no one cleaning during whole season.

• Game Masters

It's just silly to give rewards to few players who played fairly since 90% of players in the ladder wintraded & bug abused. Indeed, there were always many wintraders in the previous seasons but not that many like now.

>every month logs will be checked, and wintraders will be banned with deleting their ratings

>no one wintrader got banned during whole season

Are you kidding now or you simply don't know? Only Zeox banned in 1 day 30 wintraders and he removed their rating so stop spreading wrong information.

Are you kidding now or you simply don't know? Only Zeox banned in 1 day 30 win traders and he removed their rating so stop spreading wrong information.

Probably that guy is some random child who has no idea how much time effort and what exactly Zeox did but yeah

Are you kidding now or you simply don't know? Only Zeox banned in 1 day 30 wintraders and he removed their rating so stop spreading wrong information.

Since last month i see about 20 wintraders in r1-r60 positions, and they are downright wintraders, so why they've still got not banned?

- - - Добавлено - - -

It's just silly to give rewards to few players who played fairly since 90% of players in the ladder wintraded & bug abused. Indeed, there were always many wintraders in the previous seasons but not that many like now.

Comparing the seasons, current one has weak challenge.

Edited by behindqq

• Game Masters

behindqq, All wintraders who got reported at forums got banned. Of course GM's denied some reports because the proofs weren't enough for punishment but I believe that most of wintraders got banned already. It's just impossible to catch every wintrader in the season therefore you the players should report wintraders more often but of course when you have valid proofs.

Since last month i see about 20 wintraders in r1-r60 positions, and they are downright wintraders, so why they've still got not banned?

Simply open a new thread at report player section and list all the wintraders and we will deal with but make sure to provide valid proofs.

Edited by Jegerm

but make sure to provide valid proofs.

I will be glad, if u won't shift your responsibilities on the players, thank you.

Basically players owe just report the those whom they suspect in wintrading, collection of evidence lies with the administration's shoulders.

Also there are logs, so u actually even got no need to do lots of work.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Ah, i am sorry, if there truly ARE logs.

• Game Masters
I will be glad, if u won't shift your responsibilities on the players, thank you.

Trying to learn me my duties? Lol people are so funny nowadays.

Basically players owe just report the those whom they suspect in wintrading

You have to report someone only when you have valid proofs and not when you suspect someone. Also, make sure that it's not the only valid proof to catch a wintrader while he is in arena but you can link his armory at your report as well.

Also there are logs, so u actually even got no need to do lots of work.

It's not always that easy to detect wintraders. It depends on how players wintrade. Sometimes you can easily detect them but some of them are "pros" and they're using tricky ways and it's a bit harder to catch them.

Anyway, enough said please stop spreading false informations if you aren't aware.

Answered & Closed