New Charge System

Dryanus

Spell: http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=100/charge

Issue:

Charge :

When used on targets that are in the air/falling down , the charge will make you stuck in 1 place for a long time

Intervene :

When used on targets that are in the air/falling down , intervene will make you stuck in 1 place for a long time , for example if you intervene on a banner , you'll be stuck for 30 seconds (the duration of the banner) ..since we can not cancel out banners .... (Reported: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=46981 )

What should happen: We should get the error message : No Path Available ,when using charge on targets that are in the air/not in our path

Realm: x100/fun

Priority: 10/10

Proof :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHFD1r5dOQc&feature=youtu.be

- - - Updated - - -

(also side note : ICC is buged AF ... i killed the first 2 bosses but whenever i hit the 3rd i get teleported down to the starter area , lose all my teleport save points etc)

Also whenever u charge and get ccd Mid way you stuck mid way and move to the position/person after that cc ends lol ... you should be ccd after you arrived (intervene/charge) might worth to add.

That is kinda incorrect , i mean when you get cc-d mid charge you should move to your target anyways ,but in the CC ...not AFTER the CC

once i intervened player on the hill , i get stuck for like 10 min on place untill som1 killed me :D its so funny atm

i wouldn't describe it as "funny" but rather as "broken AF"

- - - Updated - - -

Can you also add that it has no visual for other players? They can't see the charge animation, they just see you running in place for one second then you teleport to your target randomly.

Same goes for Heroic Leap. This is actually kinda important.

That is actually because of delay .. there is an animation ,but until they fix the delays on the server , those abilities will always "teleport"

It's not the ability's bug

i wouldn't describe it as "funny" but rather as "broken AF"

- - - Updated - - -

That is actually because of delay .. there is an animation ,but until they fix the delays on the server , those abilities will always "teleport"

It's not the ability's bug

no its not cause of the f***ing delay, it's same with gateway for lock. just add it, otherwise ill make a report about it. its bugged.

K gotta make my own report cause of your dumb ignorance & stubbornness.

well if you'd gotten your facts right , you wouldn't call me ignorant :)

i reported the same thing a few years ago on a different server called arena tournament , and they fixed the delay on the server for these abilities , not the abilities

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Thats really weird indeed. Try to find a vid from mop. Cant remember u got rooted mid way

Also whenever u charge and get ccd Mid way you stuck mid way and move to the position/person after that cc ends lol ... you should be ccd after you arrived (intervene/charge) might worth to add.

BUMP

can you do something why are some things are just getting ignored without an answer?