can anyone here check if the addon debuff filter is working on pandawow

chik

hello everyone so i was trying to get debuff filter since quite a while now and it doesn't work at all.... it shows up on my addons panel but it doesn't actually work can anyone pls check if the addon actually works so i can try to reinstall wow or something like that tnx in advance

i don't arena since 1 year, i actually was doing alot of 2c and 3c, so ur comment has no point ^^, even i won funkabizka once as afli lock in 3c, and funka is a good afli

"I won a good player once, therefore Im on the same skill level, if not higher"

"I won a good player once, therefore Im on the same skill level, if not higher"

cuz i faced him once, as u know there are not much 3c que's in this server, i also won 2awar+heal monk comp being 2dlocks and dk (i was on my lock), or going 2awar+dk vs other comps with heals

while u are still fat

i don't arena since 1 year

Will you return next season??

His fingers aren't fast enough to click on spells in 3s i bet

You are all jealous of pujos skills. I never seen him not beeing first in DMG in a BG! He also farms funka and other good players in 3v3, he almost won against me aswell once. I think he is capable of getting rank1 if he applies my spec for arena.

Edited by Autschbatsch

i don't arena since 1 year, i actually was doing alot of 2c and 3c, so ur comment has no point ^^, even i won funkabizka once as afli lock in 3c, and funka is a good afli

ooooo my gooooooood u win funka and what now we gonna do ? :D

i tell you that funkabizaxz is the worst lock that plays on pandawow

well playing afli is not so hard, but its a good affli lock, i didn't said funk is the best, cuz for me there is no "best player", for me there are just good and bad players, and for me funka is a good aff lock

- - - Updated - - -

Will you return next season??

you play for me with ur bruhpujo char hio hio, at least get a good tmog :v

• Game Masters

It's just ridiculous to go off topic when someone asking for your help. Chik made a question and you guys are talking for pujo's keybinds and addons...

Anyway, I just tested the addon and it's working good for me. Maybe addon isn't enabled or you're using an outdated version of it.

If issue still persists open a new thread at technical support.