skirmish suggestion

Repitchx

hope i got ur attention with the misleading title 4head

lately theres nothing to do on pandawow when youre only interested in 3s. playing with randoms is just awful, they will make you lose games.

this has been suggested before, but this is something we need on pandawow. we need to have skirmish npc & solo que npc.

skirmish would jsut be amazing for warm up games and solo que is when you want to push with people on your level, but your main mates are off.

skirmish for 1v1 (just for fun and people who enjoys dueling) + 1v1 rated (add an npc with rating displayed)

skirmish for 2v2 (no skirm 3s cause otherwise people will que 3s skirmish instead of 3s solo que)

solo que for 3v3 only (replace 5v5 bracket with solo que. 5v5 rating = solo que rating)

hope you will do this after fixing the new site, so many players are just bored on pandawow. this i think will fix it.

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 10

lately theres nothing to do on pandawow when youre only interested in 3s. playing with randoms is just awful, they will make you lose games.

this has been suggested before, but this is something we need on pandawow. we need to have skirmish npc & solo que npc.

skirmish would jsut be amazing for warm up games and solo que is when you want to push with people on your level, but your main mates are off.

skirmish for 2v2 & 3v3

solo que for 3v3 only (replace 5v5 bracket with solo que. 5v5 rating = solo que rating)

hope you will do this after fixing the new site, so many players are just bored on pandawow. this i think will fix it.

REPITCHX MAKE PREGNANT +1 WE NEED THIS

• Like 1

I think it wont be easy to implement skirmish system, but this is a good idea, but a lot of people will be pissed off because pandwow wont be "Blizzlike" anymore.

pandawow will never be blizzlike, lets just face it. using that argument is useless xD

Edited by Repitchx

I don't like the idea of 3v3 skirmish , it will cause alot of problems cause then everybody would not even bother to try to find people to play rated 3v3. I would really like to see a 1v1 skirmish tho. Skirmish for 2v2 seems kinda appropriate aswell since 2s q's seeem active.

I don't like the idea of 3v3 skirmish , it will cause alot of problems cause then everybody would not even bother to try to find people to play rated 3v3. I would really like to see a 1v1 skirmish tho. Skirmish for 2v2 seems kinda appropriate aswell since 2s q's seeem active.

hmm, i see. i see your point and i agree.

I think it wont be easy to implement skirmish system, but this is a good idea, but a lot of people will be pissed off because pandwow wont be "Blizzlike" anymore.

Its a god damn fun realm with custom sh!t. What's so "blizzlike" about it anyway? Nothing.

get the eye and catch the rogue behind a pilar when he is spamming sprint talent to run away, ye totally

replace your port with his pillar -> follow him and wait till he's at your port -> howl him into a chaos bolt with cds -> coil -> refear -> chaos bolt

very hard game, i know

STOP GOING OT

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 1

replace your port with his pillar -> follow him and wait till he's at your port -> howl him into a chaos bolt with cds -> coil -> refear -> chaos bolt

very hard game, i know

portal with a dk, yes

with lock i can do that but other classes won't be able to do this, dk for example which has no mobility at all

Edited by Señorpujo

portal with a dk, yes

with lock i can do that but other classes won't be able to do this, dk for example which has no mobility at all

WHAT? you must be a god damn troll, seriously

gtfo with that logic. we we're discussing against a rogue. lmfao

1v1 isnt balanced, jesus. you can do the same shit in right now as well. every class has a counter, get out of here already. you dont have a clue about what you're talking about.

when im right and ur wrong

WeakRedAxisdeer.gif

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 1

just saying 1c1 arenas would be a shit for some classes, and im right even if u do random memes u won't get right.

and it would also be very fun for many players. who cares? its a good feature and good features is just healthy for the playerbase. hell, i guess people would actually do something instead of being afk spectating games only.

if you dont enjoy the 1v1, dont que up for it. simple as that. people will still duel outside of SW and will still que for BG, i dont see one negative thing with it.

skirmish for 1v1 (just for fun and people who enjoys dueling)

skirmish for 2v2 (no skirm 3s cause otherwise people will que 3s skirmish instead of 3s solo que)

Well. it would make 2v2/3v3 queues even lower than it is.

suggests a way to get people to que 3s without having partners -> will reduce the queues... what?

if you mean the real 3s bracket, then lol. no1 even ever queued, so how can you reduce the amount of queues? any i highly doubt that when they actually will update the website with logs and more bug fixes, but honestly need to fix this lag (huge delay) & pathfinding & fear pathing to be able to attract new players.

TL;DR version: no it wont reduce the amount of queues at all. it will make people queue more and 2s was never dead btw

• Like 1

In which way would it make 3s more dead ? People have the chance to find good mates in soloque or skirms and with them they might que rated 3s then. The problem right now is that noone even has a mate and since you can buy/sell chars xp or w/e doesnt matter. I'll leave something here.

This argument doesn't really hold any water though. How would it kill participation? Actually the opposite would happen; having only premade 3v3 queues kills participation in Arena in the first place. This would only open the floodgates to a LOT more arena participation overall for teams and solo players alike, because right now the barrier for entry is difficult to bypass, as explained earlier.

Participation would drastically improve, even in normal team ranked 3v3 because more people would get INTO arena that couldn't before, because the entry barriers would be removed. Not only would this add substantially more overall arena participation, but this would open endless possibilities for meeting new friends and making new teams for the current premade 3v3 bracket. This works in every other ranked game that I can think of.[/Quote]

I think soloq in wow may help the team queue more even. Being exposed to players you might not have interacted with, you could find people to queue with on a regular basis.

Honestly the worst thing about WoW PvP is how hard it is to get into. Any sort of gateway that makes this easier is always a great suggestion.[/Quote]

Edited by Noneedholy

portal with a dk, yes

Dk: Get the eye > chase him on your mount to a pillar > Death and Decay on 1 side then go the other side and use Blood Boil. Any other class you don't think would be able to 1v1 rogues in arena?