skirmish suggestion

Repitchx

Cuz lows can't que it, its instant die for them

If you gonna read my argument above now you see :

think soloq in wow may help the team queue more even. Being exposed to players you might not have interacted with' date=' you could find people to queue with on a regular basis.[/quote']

This would only open the floodgates to a LOT more arena participation overall for teams and solo players alike' date=' because right now the barrier for entry is difficult to bypass, as explained earlier.[/quote']

more people would get INTO arena that couldn't before

• Administrators
heisenberg told me they are big bugs. maybe you could help him with that? 2 devs working on those bugs = insta gg. fixing those bugs and the server is already the best

Don't have time for it. Heisenberg good developer, he will do all possible.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators
skirmish for 1v1 (just for fun and people who enjoys dueling) + 1v1 rated (add an npc with rating displayed)

skirmish for 2v2 (no skirm 3s cause otherwise people will que 3s skirmish instead of 3s solo que)

solo que for 3v3 only (replace 5v5 bracket with solo que. 5v5 rating = solo que rating)

Skirmish 1v1 - maybe later.

1v1 rated - nope. Don't want to see 100500 topics about wintrading etc.

Skirmish 2v2 - nope. If you want - que rated, if you have a lot of rating - create second character and play. With this we will reduce amount of players who play rated 2s.

Solo que for 3v3 - maybe later.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Please, tell me more about 3v3 solo que.

How it should work? How people should que? We can't handle it with blizzard default UI without modifying game client , i'm talking about que by clicking que in 5x5 bracket.

It's like 3v3 skirmish , but you are able to que only alone? You can't que "soloque" with your partner(s)?

I need some more information to think if we can implement it.

• Like 1

Please, tell me more about 3v3 solo que.

How it should work? How people should que? We can't handle it with blizzard default UI without modifying game client , i'm talking about que by clicking que in 5x5 bracket.

It's like 3v3 skirmish , but you are able to que only alone? You can't que "soloque" with your partner(s)?

I need some more information to think if we can implement it.

Well from my experience it worked pretty much like that:

The rating you gain is shown on your "5x5 bracket" in your blizzard UI.

How it should work? How people should que? We can't handle it with blizzard default UI without modifying game client ' date=' i'm talking about que by clicking que in 5x5 bracket.[/quote']

You can que by just talking to an NPC which queues you for soloque.

It's like 3v3 skirmish ' date=' but you are able to que only alone? You can't que "soloque" with your partner(s)?[/quote']

Queing with mates ... I'm not sure about this i've seen few server where you can que with 1 mate and some server where you cant que with anyone. So that has to be discussed for sure.

I think on AT they had doubleque. So you could que "soloque" with max 1 more mate in your group.

Edited by Noneedholy

• Administrators

Ok, how I see it.

SOLO QUE 3v3.

We create custom command , for example: .soloque.

When you write it, you enter 3v3 soloque. We write statistic into 5x5 blizzard UI frame and disable 5x5 at all.

Also you're able to que it with special npc.

We add a special section in PVP ladder for soloque in new control panel, and write logs of arenas with soloque, so everyone is able to check previous battles.

And also you are not able to enter soloque with players from your party, to prevent cases when one good team own others all the time. So it will select your mates for soloque randomly.

Correct me if something wrong, because I want to start implementating it.

Correct me if something wrong' date=' because I want to start implementating it.[/quote']

That sounds fine for me. If theres a need for anything else i think the community can tell you and you guys can implement that later. :)

But i wouldn't hand out titles for soloque because that would make the real 3vs3 queues pretty dead.

Also there should be a system so there won't be 2 healer in one team like 2 dps and 1 healer in 1 team. Plus a rule for dps classstacking. If a balance druid plus a resto druid joins in 1 team, it's not an auto lose already. Unlike if you have like 2 warrior joining the same team. So i would make a rule that class stacking for dps's shouldnt work. If the healer and DPS playing the same class should work since not that much different heal classes gonna que on highrating

Edited by Noneedholy

• Administrators
That sounds fine for me. If theres a need for anything else i think the community can tell you and you guys can implement that later. :)

But i wouldn't hand out titles for soloque because that would make the real 3vs3 queues pretty dead.

Sure we won't give any titles for 3v3 solo que , it's absurd. This feature is only for fun.

Edited my post.

Also there should be a system so there won't be 2 healer in one team like 2 dps and 1 healer in 1 team. Plus a rule for dps classstacking. If a balance druid plus a resto druid joins in 1 team' date=' it's not an auto lose already. Unlike if you have like 2 warrior joining the same team. So i would make a rule that class stacking for dps's shouldnt work. If the healer and DPS playing the same class should work since not that much different heal classes gonna que on highrating[/quote']
Edited by Noneedholy

On phone atm.

No class stacking

No double healer

No tanks

Make sure that people cant que as dps/healer, then change spec after they queued. this is to prevent going around the tank/double healer restriction.

Replace 5v5 bracket with soloq

Special npc that lets you que (the command you said was neat too)

Maybe do so you get 180 conqueat too?

Set ilvl requirement? Or at least try to balance it with low vs low gear and full vs full gear.

Add arena spectator fot soloq?

I would recommend redoing the spectator npc. Its not that great atm, addon is weird too. Not showing cds, i cant click on any frame to follow his PoV. You removed the movement increase and 1.8k is high rated..

Should seperate 2s, 3s and soloq, not put everything in the same section.

Edited by Repitchx