skirmish suggestion

Repitchx

Ok, how I see it.

SOLO QUE 3v3.

We create custom command , for example: .soloque.

When you write it, you enter 3v3 soloque. We write statistic into 5x5 blizzard UI frame and disable 5x5 at all.

Also you're able to que it with special npc.

We add a special section in PVP ladder for soloque in new control panel, and write logs of arenas with soloque, so everyone is able to check previous battles.

And also you are not able to enter soloque with players from your party, to prevent cases when one good team own others all the time. So it will select your mates for soloque randomly.

Correct me if something wrong, because I want to start implementating it.

Zeox, is there a chance we'll get a 1v1 que? When my partners are off and I have an hour of my time, I'd love to que 1v1 in actual arenas, for fun, rather than just logging off. If that is implemented for next season, it'd be dope af. :)

Zeox' date=' is there a chance we'll get a 1v1 que? When my partners are off and I have an hour of my time, I'd love to que 1v1 in actual arenas, for fun, rather than just logging off. If that is implemented for next season, it'd be dope af.[/quote']

Will not happen as Zeox already said, solo q 3s is enough imo.

nice signature. funny facy: i dont care if you call me ddoser, hacker or w e. every player opinion here is completely irrelevant, its just a game

Considering how often you've expressed your opinion on a lot of things about the game, I'd say yours is every bit as irrelevant as everyone else's by your logic.

• Administrators

1x1 skirmish for battle with exactly player (writing his nickname or targeting) is done.

I've decided to make 1x1 rated too. We will have ladder in new control panel and arena history of 1x1 rated arena too.

So now we're implementing 1x1 to cross server, you will be able to play 1x1 rated on cross server (pandawow & wowcircle) only with join to que, you won't be able to play 1x1 rated with exactly player (this is made to prevent wintrading), but anyway you will be able to check everyone logs.

You will need to join que with special command and wait until it proc.

Soloque is coming soon. I will write some more info as soon as we finish 1x1 rated.

Topic is closed to prevent future spam. This topic will be used for official info. You can create another one for discussion.

• Like 1