Dionisys "gladiator"

oneshotx

I didn't even play with you.. There was another 2k warrior, better than you, who I used to get glad rank with

Sorry brah.. :(

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure why you have Gladiator in speech marks either, since everyone knows my xp on retail and that I farm all on here in 3s. There's literally 0 teams that are even remotely challenging, which is largely why I don't play on here anymore.

The only reason you got asked for 2s anyway, was because nobody else was online and I thought I may as well get last minute glad on another sham too. After that, it was straight back to block for salty rejects like you

Go get some friends pls Diabloque, you are pathetic

Edited by Lupine

lol :D

idd... I swear Diabloque has autism irl. He is blatantly lying about having money, he is WAY too retarded lol.

I would link you my skype and you how much he spams me, but I would literally have to post 1000 pages of this guy asking to play with me even though he knows I hate him, think he's shit, a wintrader, and that I have him blocked. He asks me daily for 3s, and I haven't even logged since the end of the season.. :fool:

I think he is just mad that he has nobody to carry him - That's why he does dumb posts like these. It's just pathetic + childish attempts to get attention

Edited by Bapss