A complete MC report

Repitchx

Spell: http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=605/mind-control

Issues:

[spoiler=Issues:]* If you MC a Druid in Travel Form with Glyph of Stag (glyph ID: 114338), the MC will never end

* You can't MC players on mounts

* When you purge the priest's MC (the priest has a MC buff), it doesn't stop the MC. Also, the player that the priest is MC-ing has a buff, you can't purge it (has a MC debuff too)

* If you MC a CC'd player, you can move the character in a laggy way (you won't actually move him, but it will look like you're teleporting back and forth)

* If you MC a player that is in CC and the CC ends while MC is up, you can no longer control the character

* If you Spell Reflect MC, it looks like you're MC-ing the priest on your screen (Warrior PoV) (https://i.gyazo.com/f20d5531a943f80ffe46f60f8b0e1da4.jpg)

* If you MC another player, it will put you on MC DR as well & it will look like you're still channeling MC (you have a buff) (this only matters if you play vs another priest.)

*Can't use MC while Shadowfiend & Mindbender is up

[spoiler=What should happen:]* MC should end after the duration, stag should not do anything

* Should stop the MC when you purge the MC buff from the priest & the enemie

* Should be able to MC players on mounts

* If you MC a player in CC, you should not be able to move the character, only if the character gets out of CC (for instance: If I'm stunned, I should not be able to move, same with fear)

* If you MC a player that is in CC and the CC ends while MC is up, you should be able to move your character

* If you reflect MC, it shouldn't look like you control the priest (look at my target + the text. Says "Charmed Xyzik" https://i.gyazo.com/f20d5531a943f80ffe46f60f8b0e1da4.jpg

* If you MC another player, it shouldn't DR yourself

* Should be able to MC while Shadowfiend/Mindbender is up

Realm: x100/fun

Priority: 10/10

Proof: nerf warriors

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 2
* If you MC a Druid in Travel Form with Glyph of Stag (glyph ID: 114338)' date=' the MC will never end[/quote']

Most important bug out of any currently on the server for any class, should have priority over ALL others 11/10

Most important bug out of any currently on the server for any class, should have priority over ALL others 11/10

First i wanted to say that a bug who only affects priest isnt a "most important bug" but then i realised that if i sum up all games you do per day, i get a quote from like 60-70% games played on Pandawow /day so you might be right.

retard :)

Sazzie, go paint your windowsill you piece of shit instead of trash talking every thread I am a part of

I may play all day, although somehow ..you're more of a sad cunt than I LOL

shut the fuck up atleast these people TRY to ACTUALLY help and improve the server. Meanwhile you, when i wanted to test a priest bug all you did was insulting me instead of telling me that i checked the WoD class changes instead of MOP.

fucking abusing loser

shut the fuck up atleast these people TRY to ACTUALLY help and improve the server. Meanwhile you, when i wanted to test a priest bug all you did was insulting me instead of telling me that i checked the WoD class changes instead of MOP.

fucking abusing loser

You're an absolute fucking MORON, at least have 2% understanding about what you're trying to prove is a bug or not.

MCing Druids in form shouldn't be allowed because they're not humanoids, what fucking crack have you been smoking? By this logic I shouldn't be allowed to MC undeads, night elfs, the fuck outta here, inbred

You're an absolute fucking MORON, at least have 2% understanding about what you're trying to prove is a bug or not.

MCing Druids in form shouldn't be allowed because they're not humanoids, what fucking crack have you been smoking? By this logic I shouldn't be allowed to MC undeads, night elfs, the fuck outta here, inbred

it was midnight and i came home from fucking work and i was checking the wrong patch notes, you could have simply said this shit is for WoD instead of insulting me

I like how Sazzie is literally stalking me and every thread I write in, it's almost like you fancy me or something.

Gotta say though, as often as I am online, I always see you on too. So yeah, I like how Sazzie is throwing out words like:

meanwhile sitting 24/7 in his moms basement

don't even know how the sun looks like

Stop making a fool out of yourself,

MORON
I like how Sazzie is literally stalking me and every thread I write in, it's almost like you fancy me or something.

Gotta say though, as often as I am online, I always see you on too. So yeah, I like how Sazzie is throwing out words like:

Stop making a fool out of yourself,

At least try it and go out once. Yeah, beside the fact that whenever i come back at sunday around 2-3 am or sometimes even 5-6 am you are fucking online LMAO. Be quiet akuyama you ddosing piece of shit. Also stop trying to teach people, you are a dumb 2s hero thats all.

Crying about the amount of time I am online, logs on at this time.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]119581[/ATTACH]

Yeah you know ... When i come home at this time i usually spent like 7-8 hours outside before and just want to log and see whos on or maybe even do something because i can't really sleep yet ( Normal people who go out and get back home, prob not even sober, know what i mean) but yeah ... why im even trying to explain you smth lol. But it's okay, some people spend their time outside on the weekend, having fun with friends or w/e and some of them rather play 20 hours a day on a pserver WHICH ISNT THE WORST THING ! I know alot people who play the whole day but at least they are not some little ddos cunts like you are.

Edited by Noneedholy
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Developers
* If you MC a Druid in Travel Form with Glyph of Stag (glyph ID: 114338), the MC will never end

* If you MC a player that is in CC and the CC ends while MC is up, you can no longer control the character

* If you MC a CC'd player, you can move the character in a laggy way (you won't actually move him, but it will look like you're teleporting back and forth)

Should be fixed

• Like 1
  • Developers

* If you Spell Reflect MC, it looks like you're MC-ing the priest on your screen (Warrior PoV) (https://i.gyazo.com/f20d5531a943f80f...0f8b0e1da4.jpg)

* If you MC another player, it will put you on MC DR as well & it will look like you're still channeling MC (you have a buff) (this only matters if you play vs another priest.)

*Can't use MC while Shadowfiend & Mindbender is up

Fixed too

• Like 1
Fixed too

Thank you.

There are 4 new bugs with MC tho.

[spoiler=Bug 1]You can no longer cancel it it seems

Missing the MC button + cancel button

b88da2701ddd9ac293680c34cc8f8e07.png

also there should be a MC buff on the priest, if you click it, you should cancel it

and these 2macros doesnt work:

/cancelaura Mind Control

and

/stopcasting

^should stop MC

[spoiler=Bug 2]If you use Shadowfiend/Mindbender and MC the target, your pet bar gets removed, that shouldn't happen

[spoiler=Bug 3]Issue: When you stop moving in cc that moves your character (polymorph, fear, scatter shot, dragon's breath etc) you can control your MC'd target (test the way we did it, fear -> stun/chastise -> mc = can control)

What should happen: Should not happen

[spoiler=Bug 4]If you MC a player and you target someone else, you keep changing direction (https://gyazo.com/19c642d3efa523f2bac5fe9e89761ccb)

Edited by Repitchx