A complete MC report

Repitchx

yeah. You really could purge mc from your partners because undispellable mc debuff was converted to purgable buff on your partner b/c he become your enemy, ppl below 2.4 had 0 idea about this.

and all this text about

you are a class who can offensively dispel/purge/whatever, use it on the priest when he has almost finished casting mind control, at around 0.1 sec cast time left. Due to unavoidable latency, the dispel will remove "Mind Control" buff that will appear on the priest, and the channelling will be cancelled. This also wastes DR.

Works best when you are a priest yourself and you are attempting to mind control each other."

is ridiculous

its like saying you could dispel sheep from yourself if you dispel right in time

Edited by faina

i mean i played vs mehh, zunni, vess, etcetrc, in 2s with mc, and no one ever done that. I agree it could be so in 2012 when this comment was written, but i dont believe this was a thing in s15

also because - how you r abe to cast offensive spells on your partners? seems illogical

i mean i played vs mehh, zunni, vess, etcetrc, in 2s with mc, and no one ever done that. I agree it could be so in 2012 when this comment was written, but i dont believe this was a thing in s15

also because - how you r abe to cast offensive spells on your partners? seems illogical

Did it still in s15 BUT... its harder than it sounds.. from my experience you have to press it EXACTLY at the end of his cast and even then its only a 50/50 chance if it works. So wasting a gcd idk ... i actually only purged myself 4-5 mcs off i think lol ..

And ye almost noone knew it and ppl like meh etc are also just player ^^ most of them dont have that much clue bout theorycrafting. I mean what i sometimes read in our guildchat is really questioning xD

Did it still in s15 BUT... its harder than it sounds.. from my experience you have to press it EXACTLY at the end of his cast and even then its only a 50/50 chance if it works. So wasting a gcd idk ... i actually only purged myself 4-5 mcs off i think lol ..

And ye almost noone knew it and ppl like meh etc are also just player ^^ most of them dont have that much clue bout theorycrafting. I mean what i sometimes read in our guildchat is really questioning xD

You showed me that on PTR, I remember using it also on ptr.

I don't get shit what you guys talking about but how it works isn't hard as I know for priest, offensive dispel the guy MC'ing you and somehow it purges the mc, that's how it used to work on ptr tho.

wasnt a bug

you have to press it EXACTLY at the end of his cast and even then its only a 50/50 chance if it works

then there's no point to fix it because it requires exact simultaneous actions which, as we know (tnx for meld bug, insane SWD delay, and kick delays) will never be fixed. So either this will be easy as shit, or impossible as shit to do

pls, agree with me, that at least for now, there's no point in fixing this (retail bug) report

Well i wouldn't tell him to waste all his time in fixing this bug since i really think fixing this kind of "bug" is almost impossible. But whatever

Offtopic; did some russian guy already reportet the huge lags you have on Pandawow ? Still a problem since the beginning ... u just have to compare it to every other mop server where you have a smooth gameplay while here... well idk

then there's no point to fix it because it requires exact simultaneous actions which, as we know (tnx for meld bug, insane SWD delay, and kick delays) will never be fixed. So either this will be easy as shit, or impossible as shit to do

pls, agree with me, that at least for now, there's no point in fixing this (retail bug) report

still a bug, and it has to be fixed + it's useful af

- - - Updated - - -

Well i wouldn't tell him to waste all his time in fixing this bug since i really think fixing this kind of "bug" is almost impossible. But whatever

Offtopic; did some russian guy already reportet the huge lags you have on Pandawow ? Still a problem since the beginning ... u just have to compare it to every other mop server where you have a smooth gameplay while here... well idk

It's not impossible, as far as I remember it didn't have to be such a perfect timing, probably a timing like meld (not bugged meld)

totally against wasting time on it, and its usefulness

i'd greatly appreciate if someone woulda've report this once again http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=150733

played in monday a few games - still a thing

[ATTACH=CONFIG]120968[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]120969[/ATTACH]

mean this? http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=199197

never heard of anyone experienced that meld bug you experienced there.

consumes spell only if it was used immediately when spell hit you.

that frightens me

cause of the ms? :D

- - - Updated - - -

consumes spell only if it was used immediately when spell hit you.

that frightens me

check skype asap man... im trying to report another priest bug

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
I may play all day

:mocking:

Yo you forget to mention that when a Pri mc's a shaman, their Water Totems heal the Priests team lol. So if you drop healing tide and get MC'd, the priest and his partner start getting mad heals+freedom+buffs ect lol.

• 3 weeks later...