Explosive Shot

Autschbatsch

I'm trying to test it, but I need someone to assist me with a hunter.

Asked but no answer.

bb8068dda1fb20abc975600f2be7d72c.png

Use /assist

http://i.imgur.com/vp2VJoP.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21OVETH94hM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVpdBCM6VjU

Edited by Señorpujo

Getting in touch with a good developer I've worked with, he's professional in developing Cata, Mop etc.

I've gotten Battle Fatigue script from him.

And hopefully I'll get Explosive Shot script too and TRY to get in touch with Heisenberg through Repitchx. So it'll bring us closer to the fix, as expected!

Will update if there's anything to update.

Getting in touch with a good developer I've worked with, he's professional in developing Cata, Mop etc.

I've gotten Battle Fatigue script from him.

And hopefully I'll get Explosive Shot script too and TRY to get in touch with Heisenberg through Repitchx. So it'll bring us closer to the fix, as expected!

Will update if there's anything to update.

UPDATE:

I've gotten a 5.4.7/8 Explosive shot script, however I don't have the source entry to look in the code. ( Asked the developer if he could look ) Also if there's a real developer here. DM me.

Once I get the entry source code on Explosive shot. I'll need a database to test it on, which I'm hoping to get in contact with Heisenburg is he's available and check it with.

Further details will be given to Repitchx.

Okay just want to say, I have yet to start up on this server. Survival/MM was my main in MoP retail so I'm just checking out threads to see whats broken about my spec.

This thread has confused me a it, are you saying that Explosive shot is bugged because it IS stacking. If so I'm pretty sure 5.4.8 made it so it could stack, which is why during LnL we no longer had to ES>AS>ES and could just dump our LnL straight away by 'stacking them'.

Or are you saying it's not stacking, if so then rip

Okay just want to say, I have yet to start up on this server. Survival/MM was my main in MoP retail so I'm just checking out threads to see whats broken about my spec.

This thread has confused me a it, are you saying that Explosive shot is bugged because it IS stacking. If so I'm pretty sure 5.4.8 made it so it could stack, which is why during LnL we no longer had to ES>AS>ES and could just dump our LnL straight away by 'stacking them'.

Or are you saying it's not stacking, if so then rip

hi, daniii.

it should stack, but there's somehting wrong. not sure what it is. doing 80k+ crits atm, when it should be max 40-45k-ish