Pandawow style

oneshotx

Meanwhile akuyamas mages getting temp shielded fir 500k. And still lose ...

Meanwhile Sazzie still stalking every thread I post in then shit talking me, literally think you have a crush on me boy :o

But yeah, despite how scummy the Mages I play with are we still lose :(( 400,000,00k temp shield heals don't mean shit when you see a warrior / sv hunter in arena rip, I cry

• Like 1

Meanwhile Sazzie still stalking every thread I post in then shit talking me, literally think you have a crush on me boy :o

But yeah, despite how scummy the Mages I play with are we still lose :(( 400,000,00k temp shield heals don't mean shit when you see a warrior / sv hunter in arena rip, I cry

Meanwhile dodging Teams like me and dionysus or the whole 3s que

FeelsBadMan

this akuyama again holy shit cant u just die u fucking virgin prick? fucking 2s hero que up 3s and show ur skills instead of talking here dodger dog

Somebody is awfully tilted, is it possible you're the Resto Druid who played with Noneed on his Frost Mage when you queued into me playing Holy Priest Fire Mage?

You know, the team which destroyed you?

Or are you just some other random guy who got farmed by me?

Somebody is awfully tilted, is it possible you're the Resto Druid who played with Noneed on his Frost Mage when you queued into me playing Holy Priest Fire Mage?

You know, the team which destroyed you?

Or are you just some other random guy who got farmed by me?

Noone got farmed by you because you don't que 3s ..

jeeez why ive to repeat myself all the time ...

You do understand that there's another bracket called 2s, right?

Pretty sure you can get farmed in 2s fam, quick lesson for you right there.

Pretty sure I farmed you while playing on my Mage as well, rofl.

You do understand that there's another bracket called 2s' date=' right?[/quote']

You do understand its not balanced, will never be and the competition in WoW is based on 3s right ? Ye ofc not.

Ye all i had to do is picking up a random mage and reck you as priest mage on my "nothydra" ... ye such a good mage you are lol

But yeah,

You do understand its not balanced, will never be and the competition in WoW is based on 3s right ? Ye ofc not.

For you again.

It's just as unbalanced as 2s in my opinion.

Just saying, this whole server seems to care about 2s instead of 3s so I'd say the competition is in 2s. Hence why you cry on world chat constantly for people to queue up.