Question about server improvement!!!

Good night, I'd like to know when server will be rougue server, I've never seen a server, rougue hitar 800k in one hit, (outside stun that stays almost all the time lasting more than 7 seconds) nor dk, warrior, druid, paladin, Among other DPS classes full be it pvp or pve beat this much, what will be done to change it? Many players already left the server for this reason and others that have not been solved, only empuricated and had "declined", please fix it, to be able to improve the gameplay of everyone and who knows until the server back what was 2 years ago .thank you!!!

:shock::shock::shock::shock::cry::cry:

Good night, I'd like to know when server will be rougue server, I've never seen a server, rougue hitar 800k in one hit, (outside stun that stays almost all the time lasting more than 7 seconds) nor dk, warrior, druid, paladin, Among other DPS classes full be it pvp or pve beat this much, what will be done to change it? Many players already left the server for this reason and others that have not been solved, only empuricated and had "declined", please fix it, to be able to improve the gameplay of everyone and who knows until the server back what was 2 years ago .thank you!!!

E esse google tradutor mítico ai? ahaha os gringos nao entenderam nada do que voce escreveu tem umas partes confusas entao vou traduzir p eles

@Topic had to log to translate this rofl

the OP is complaning about how annoying are rogues with pve gear and their 500k+ hits (he said 800k LMFAO, this new to me). He said that rogues hit that much with pve gear makes people leave the server because its pretty lame in his opinion

:fool:

No, each class has his own playstyle, rogue is burst with brain, not sustain dmg