Rip america and rest of the world

Repitchx

Just rip lmfao. Hillary clitson vs donald dumps

Who u hope for? (hardest qyestion in the world)

Personally i'd love to see what the f**k will happen if trump becomes america's next top cheeseburger.

On the other hand we have clitson. A criminal known for stealing bonuses from pandawow bank.

This election is the biggest joke.

Edited by Repitchx

As I've written to my fella, there will be Americans running to Canada, whilst pujo's got deported.

Who, I'm hoping for.. Hillary, to make US safer, but morely excited to see Trump.

South park made an example but opposite way.

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/south-park-season-19-episode-2-where-my-country-gone-2

bdf254c7065f0e2f8d9295bf6b25d0cb.png Looks like Hitler is gonna be boss of US and not EU, anymore. Changed his mind.

Source: https://www.google.dk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=presidential%20election%20live

Waiting for Autch to quote my msg from skype

Edited by Nemifest

To make the US safer ?? JUST THE US ??? LOL

The US affect all the globe so no, its not just about America...

It's affecting US, mostly. It'll affect EU etc later on, probably some years or something. I never said US didn't affect the whole earth, just saying US, because it's the priority of this. Either way Hillary is safer than Trump.

Americans are so dumb and naive...

Funny how a lot of women voted and cheered that man after all the shit he said about women and how a lot of immigrants voted him after the racist comments he did and the border he wants to do..

Idk if they voted without thinking or felt so powerless that they end up voting for voting.

That doesn't change the fact that Trump was intelligent by focusing on the central states of the US. (Because normally politics pay more attention and think the coast is more important)

It's affecting US, mostly. It'll affect EU etc later on, probably some years or something. I never said US didn't affect the whole earth, just saying US, because it's the priority of this. Either way Hillary is safer than Trump.

the way it will affect the rest of the world is more important than how it will affect the actual us citizens even though we will notice that later on as you said , you can trust me on that...

Funny how a lot of women voted and cheered that man after all the shit he said about women and how a lot of immigrants voted him after the racist comments he did and the border he wants to do..

Idk if they voted without thinking or felt so powerless that they end up voting for voting.

That doesn't change the fact that Trump was intelligent by focusing on the central states of the US. (Because normally politics pay more attention and think the coast is more important)

only thing im excited about is to see what will happen in the future. wonder what he will actually do. he said a lot of shit, but what more will he do that he didnt say?

only thing im excited about is to see what will happen in the future. wonder what he will actually do. he said a lot of shit, but what more will he do that he didnt say?

Ye, i'll just hope it won't be so bad as i'm thinking now, and that the friendship with Putin won't affect too

The politicians can advocate for gay, why Trump can not be anti-gay?

- - - Добавлено - - -

Ban all Muslim travel to U.S — perfect solution. Why are you against Trump?

Wether you're joking or ur like one of those who voted Trump without knowing anything.

Pff, Its still even. Both have equal chances of starting a war which is not needed. I dont care if trump said he wants to ban muslims, or if he said something bad about women, or if Hillary financed isis, or has an email server where she contucted her crimes... I just dont want war, therefore I dont want to see any of those presidents being elected, but I guess its too late for that now, isn't it. :p

I just got to say... get prepared to hear in some days that Syria is now "The Syrian Crater"

I'm waiting for it

- - - Добавлено - - -

Pff, Its still even. Both have equal chances of starting a war which is not needed. I dont care if trump said he wants to ban muslims, or if he said something bad about women, or if Hillary financed isis, or has an email server where she contucted her crimes... I just dont want war, therefore I dont want to see any of those presidents being elected, but I guess its too late for that now, isn't it. :p

with whom the war?