Rip america and rest of the world

Repitchx

Товарищ Трамп победил, ура, пойдемте выпьем водки и потанцуем с медведем под звуки балалайки

аннигиляции на козырем России будет удивительно ))

http://starecat.com/content/wp-content/uploads/allahu-akbar-ball-usa-france-russia.jpg

βλ. Αλέξης Τσίπρας. Δεν ξέρουν τι εστι κολοτούμπα...

Just ask yourself why most of the media fighting Trump and soon or late you will understand.

Ακριβώς . Νομιζω μετα τον Τσιπρα τα εχουμε δει σχεδον ολα οσον αφορα τα πολιτικα παιχνιδια...

Basically it feels like Greeks have experienced this situation before ..... We will have to see

Ακριβώς . Νομιζω μετα τον Τσιπρα τα εχουμε δει σχεδον ολα οσον αφορα τα πολιτικα παιχνιδια...

Здарова Греки, как поживаете? Говорят у вас всё очень плохо..

Просто ждать, пока Америка попытается начать войну с Россией, будет весело )

http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aeYb12O_700b.jpg

чет сложна, в чем соль?

пытались реснуть царскую Россию а реснули коммунизм? зачем ресать царскую Россию если у России уже есть царь?)

пытались реснуть царскую Россию а реснули коммунизм? зачем ресать царскую Россию если у России уже есть царь?)

Конечно, Россия является король, представьте себе, если Америка попытается начать войну с Европой)))

http://i.imgur.com/TM69LYN.jpg

Конечно, Россия является король, представьте себе, если Америка попытается начать войну с Европой)))

http://i.imgur.com/TM69LYN.jpg

Зачем Америке воевать с Европой? Америке и конфликтов на Ближнем Востоке хватит еще лет на 20 вперед.

Зачем Америке воевать с Европой? Америке и конфликтов на Ближнем Востоке хватит еще лет на 20 вперед.

Представьте себе, если бы Америка воевать с Европой, Россия будет вторгаться в конфликт и уничтожить Америку с легким вооружением силой

Lol GB almost became the country with the most stupid decisions ... but then came the USA

#vote4trump

#KKK

#policeviolenceagainstblackppl

#everyoneneedweapons

It's okay, Trump is just an racist

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/commons/images/c/cb/Totalbiscuit-TANK20130629-220151.jpg

No bust honestly, I am not eager to give him "a chance" and "just look at what comes" Im concerned bout what has been happening in europe and the USA for more than a year. Since that time millions of people are running around like cackling chickens and are making irrational decisions because a few foreigners are there. I dont understand how the hate of other humans being can be that great so we have to act like in hungary where they prefer to let the fugitives die at the fences rather than let them in. Everything he stands for is something that most of us can't even identify themselves with. Trump of course has a good attack surface, which he has created by his own. Nothing was constructed what trump was not. So it was not the big media conspiracy, as many like to yell around.

Trump who has generated a lot of money with his family through the wall street system and has built up his wealth on the hunch of the socially weak now represent himself as fighters of the socially disadvantaged and opponents of wall street? This self-contradiction is so huge & obvious and yet it seems to be ignored cuz of despair. Everyone can think what he or she wants, but whoever believes that trump is going to do well will soon be disappointed and the effects of this choice will be felt in Europe next year. I just feel like some people here don't realise what impact his racism (Which he shows in public without any shame) has. Also it's pointless to tell people from EU to Stfu since it will affect us all. Not for nothing it is called most powerful man in the world.

Edited by Noneedholy

It's really fun though cuz most of the ppl saying that trump was the best and he didn't do anything bad are retard asf. You clearly don't know shit.He's racist, sexist and narcissist. And also, a president isn't only what he does, it's also what he makes people do. Some facts just for you to know: His rhetoric is linked to an 89% spike in hate crimes against muslims and an emboldening of white supremacists. Most teachers say he has also insipred bullies in schools. And thousands of therapists say he has affected mental health of women, LGBTQ people, minorities and immigrants. And all that was before becoming president. So now, is that a good president? I don't think so, even if Hilary is a feminist and w/e you think, it's at least way better than this shit. If he could generate all that stuff before becoming president, imagine in the next 4 years. So if you think Trump was the best option, just inform yourself please. I'm out.

It's really fun though cuz most of the ppl saying that trump was the best and he didn't do anything bad are retard asf. You clearly don't know shit.He's racist, sexist and narcissist. And also, a president isn't only what he does, it's also what he makes people do. Some facts just for you to know: His rhetoric is linked to an 89% spike in hate crimes against muslims and an emboldening of white supremacists. Most teachers say he has also insipred bullies in schools. And thousands of therapists say he has affected mental health of women, LGBTQ people, minorities and immigrants. And all that was before becoming president. So now, is that a good president? I don't think so, even if Hilary is a feminist and w/e you think, it's at least way better than this shit. If he could generate all that stuff before becoming president, imagine in the next 4 years. So if you think Trump was the best option, just inform yourself please. I'm out.

all the LGBT people are uninformed retards, the immigrants only have to worry if they are ILLEGAL immigrants, and people voted for trump over hillary because she is a (very likely) corrupt politician and most definitely a warmongerer.

all the LGBT people are uninformed retards, the immigrants only have to worry if they are ILLEGAL immigrants, and people voted for trump over hillary because she is a (very likely) corrupt politician and most definitely a warmongerer.

Trump will start a war against everyone he doesn't like lol

• Like 1

At least she's a politician with experience and knows what she's doing, and i'm pretty sure she's not corrupt. Anyways Trump has spread the hate to any immigrant, not only illegal ones, same with LGBTQ and coloured people.