Best PvP Expansion!

Garodar

My favorite is by far s15 MoP.

I also like s8 (WotLK) as well and s11 (Cataclysm) was like ok.

Cata was ruined by mostly PvE gear imho. Rogues with legendaries was truly disgusting. WotLK was really good due to fact that you could play any comp/class/spec and actually push with it.

Yes, you had some retarded bullshit like beast cleave (hurpy durp, bloodlust 1 shot, tsg was dumb af). But in the end, all expansions has its downs n ups.

No expansion is perfect. There will always be broken shit that will in some eyes make the expansion/season utterly shit.

I like s15 cause it was the end of the good time for me. Having abilities, fast paced (don't play lsd or lsd2 u scum, ure asking for dampening then), was decently balanced. I simply had a lot of fun in s15.

TL;DR: S12 = best season :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Anyway, after reading my text, I totally went off-topic by talking about seasons and not expansions. Soz for that.

Edited by Firego

Who the fuck voted Legion xD? That's my question. Even BC was more fun. Ofc biased, but looking back at the PvP System they had.... so much better, hell, even the classes were alot more unique than they are nowdays. Edited by Autschbatsch

wotlk all the way to hell and you should've gave us your opinion about it first but it's fine and i'm guessing it's wotlk because demo's were not nerfed to the ground like here on panda

it was the best cyka bliat expansion of all time and will be for the next 110years or until blizzard is shut down for being retarded lol

Edited by gitgood

wotlk all the way to hell and you should've gave us your opinion about it first but it's fine and i'm guessing it's wotlk because demo's were not nerfed to the ground like here on panda

it was the best cyka bliat expansion of all time and will be for the next 110years or until blizzard is shut down for being retarded lol

Was that question reffered to me? If so, my #1 is MoP and always will be.

i voted legion because although the balance is garbage, it is so much different and works so differently from the other expacs, it's so much fun just playing with how different everything is and u have a ton of passive / talent options with the honor talents. people just can't look past balance

i voted legion because although the balance is garbage, it is so much different and works so differently from the other expacs, it's so much fun just playing with how different everything is and u have a ton of passive / talent options with the honor talents. people just can't look past balance

why play a game when its completely broken? no balance = no fun, thats for me at least.

you still didn't answer my point. if you think balance is so fucking important, why would you play on a trashcan like this

ill tell you why i quit. the reason i quit is because this is the main demographic of spending time:

5% playing wow

30% afk

65% whining about imbalance here

move on. also, S15 might be balanced and fun when it's legit but that shit is 4 years old, time to explore new content regardless if its good or not, hanging onto the old shit is just staying away from the fun.

you still didn't answer my point. if you think balance is so fucking important, why would you play on a trashcan like this

ill tell you why i quit. the reason i quit is because this is the main demographic of spending time:

5% playing wow

30% afk

65% whining about imbalance here

move on. also, S15 might be balanced and fun when it's legit but that shit is 4 years old, time to explore new content regardless if its good or not, hanging onto the old shit is just staying away from the fun.

Cause the server is actually getting a lot better? should be pretty obvious, but since you only log on to the forum for 5 min with negative energy every single time, you dont really get to see heisenberg's work.

so ye, that's why i play here. server is getting better and better, only retards that complains 24/7 about their "bug".

haven't you noticed? theres always this guy that will actually judge the server based around 1 bug. if slam did 15% less dmg suddenly, there will always be some players that will complain and say that warriors aren't playable with this bug, saying that the server is bugged as f**k, it's the worst, they don't do anything etc.

i've heard that shit for so damn long. i know the first 1-2 years they didn't do jack, but lately... only amazing work and that is thanks to heisenberg and zeox for hiring him.

shit is actually getting done after heisenberg arrived, if you havent noticed.

shit ton of fixes, but here are actually the main ones

pathfinding

fear pathing

charge pathing

survival hunter dmg fixed

Mushroom

rej + genesis + sotf

heart of the wild dmg part (sorta)

arena deserter

are the main ones that got fixed. you have bunch of other reports you may see. im pretty naive from time to time, but at least heisenberg does a damn good job fixing bugs.

about zeox/juster? idk. zeox did a good job b4, idk what he's doing atm so can't really say anything. all i do know is that the website will come and after that i think the server will become a lot better. we will just have to wait a little and see (wait... ik, ironic, but for real now, just wait a month or two and see where the server will be).

now for the 5% part and 30% afk part. welcome to private server life. its been like this for years now. just look at AT.

legion pvp is beyond trash and boring as f**k. no wonder r1s & glads started to play private servers.

Edited by Firego

Agree with Repitch, the server is way better with Heisenberg fixing a lot of stuff and Zeox doing his best even if he is busy atm. Unfortunately, a lot of people already quit the server especially due to Juster's managing days (FIX MINOR GLYPHS IS 10/10 IF YOU COMPLAIN "CLOSED, NEXT TIME I BAN YOU"

- Ps: Fix dks and warriors