Best PvP Expansion!

Garodar

Legion PvP atm is garbage (Note that I said "atm"). S15 is and always will be better, but PandaWoW isn't atm (better than Legion)... however, it is on a good way of becoming better. All I'm gonna say. For that, praise the lord Heisenberg and hope he makes PandaWoW great again. Kappa :p

HOW do you not realise that even tho they are "fixing stuff" that this has been like this for MONTHS, YEARS actually. they end up "fixing" a ton of shit and then somebody still allows it all to go to waste. perfect example is roguetrainer, the exploits and bugs keep coming in one way or another. i'd rather play something imbalanced to hell that actually works rather than something which has the potential of going good but gets fucked up every time anyway.

gonna /thread it here for me, this discussion is pointless

HOW do you not realise that even tho they are "fixing stuff" that this has been like this for MONTHS, YEARS actually. they end up "fixing" a ton of shit and then somebody still allows it all to go to waste. perfect example is roguetrainer, the exploits and bugs keep coming in one way or another. i'd rather play something imbalanced to hell that actually works rather than something which has the potential of going good but gets fucked up every time anyway.

gonna /thread it here for me, this discussion is pointless

I guess people meant not they dont play legion because its not funny lol ...

It's simple ...

For my part i just get bored of just having no spells in my bars and no opportunity to outplay my enemy like it was in mop

For my part i just get bored of just having no spells in my bars and no opportunity to outplay my enemy like it was in mop

Do people need more than this comment to realise why MoP will always be better, even PandaWoW someday hopefully?

well lich had no much spells like mop, more spells = more fun

Tru. Mop had more complexity due to players having many spells, but it wasn't as clunky as cataclysm, so its on top. But, I see alot of people favor wotlk on everything, its still kinda surprising.

Ez WotLK for overall pvp. So easily! Then Vanilla 2nd - because it was just so awesome for world pvp.

Best arena expansions Wotlk/MoP no doubt tho. Favourite season S15, then s8, then s10, then s14.

Agreed, in vanilla everyone was bad as hell back then, but it was always so intense and fun/outrageous (because you would kill each other to get quests done and had to walk to your body when you died), so you had to be a lot more cautious when lvling. Wotlk overall was the best expansion. Pretty much did everything you could do back then. All the expansions had their flavours

, I will even play on the new Vanilla one when it goes online, just because it was the only expansion where I really enjoyed the lvling to max lvl, it was the only expansion where it was not a complete joke.

MoP-s15 Cata-s10 Wotlk-s8 BC-s3

Edited by Autschbatsch