Specific Character Problem

vader1138

Hello everyone!

Well here is my problem, usually when i play with my characters (any of them), my fps are between 50-60, and if i'm raiding they usually lower themselves down to 25-30...

But when i play with my Undead Warrior Khørne (Realm x100), my fps are always 10, and inside raid go down to 7-8.

I've tried closing all the other programs, erasing Cache in client, lowering graphics inside game to the lowest possible and outside aswell (control panel), and it helps the rest of the characters except my warrior.

Note: in the picture there my fps where at 8.

Hello everyone!

Well here is my problem, usually when i play with my characters (any of them), my fps are between 50-60, and if i'm raiding they usually lower themselves down to 25-30...

But when i play with my Undead Warrior Khørne (Realm x100), my fps are always 10, and inside raid go down to 7-8.

I've tried closing all the other programs, erasing Cache in client, lowering graphics inside game to the lowest possible and outside aswell (control panel), and it helps the rest of the characters except my warrior.

Note: in the picture there my fps where at 8.

If what Jeger said doesn't help you.

Try using the option /gquit (Leave your current guild)

And then after that, ask for a re-invite.

There were cases where people have gotten less FPS due to joining a certain guild.

Notify us if you have any further problems (Or if your problem was solved)