History of Pandawow 2013 - 2016

Repitchx

Do you guys remember how bad Pandawow was in the start? How many game-breaking bugs there were? I sure as hell do!

I think it'd just be a cool way to show off the progression of the server in this thread.

Some of the previous bugs:

[spoiler=Old bugs]Spell: Cloak of Shadows

Issue: If you pop Cloak of Shadows with an offensive cooldown like Shadow Blades, your trinket, or Shadow Dance, you start healing your opponent while you attack him

What should happen: Shouldn't heal him at all

Realm: X100 / X10 / Fun

Time discovered: 14.10.14

Priority: 10/10. Against Mages, Hunters, & Shamans, you sometimes have to cloak burst so you won't get nova'd / trapped / thunderstorm'd away.

Spell: Smoke Bomb

Issue: Has a 1 second delay when you use it[/html]

What should happen: Shouldn't be any delay at all. Once you pop it, the effect should be right there.

Spell: Tricks of the Trade

Issue: Doesn't work. Your target doesn't get Tricks of the Trade buff = doesn't get 15% more damage for 6 seconds.

What should happen: Should give my target a buff where he gets 15% more damage for 6 seconds.

Spell: Vampiric Embrace

Issue: The healing doesn't split up between party members. Also, scaling TOTALLY WRONG! It heals so much more than it should.

What should happen: The healing should split up. For instance: If I crit 100k and I have another party member, I should heal myself for 50k & 50k for my partner (if i have the glyph).

Spell: Pets running through LoS

Issue: All pets are running through LoS, also, with Asendence up as Enhancement, you can hit through walls.

What should happen: Shouldn't run through LoS. If you need me to link all the pets, I can do that. Asendence shouldn't hit people through walls at all, same with Shaman totems. Frost Nova also ignores LoS

You also have some spells you can use through LoS too & some spells ignores LoS like Starfall.

Spell: Item - Priest T16 Shadow 4P Bonus / Empowered Shadows

Issue: Once you use an offensive spell, you get a buff which increases your Mind Blast, Mind Spike, & Shadow Word: Death damage by 50%.

What should happen: Each Shadow Orb consumed for Devouring Plague increases the damage of your next Mind Blast, Shadow Word: Death, or Mind Spike cast within 12 sec by 20%.

Spell: undefined

Issue: If you stand in the Holy circle, Surge of Light will start proccing insanely much

What should happen. Shouldn't give so many procs at all.

Spell: Stampede

Issue: All your pets are using an attack (basic attack like Claw / Bite / Smack)

What should happen: Stampede pets shouldn't use any abilities, only auto attack.

Avalanche enchant stacked with Intellect & didn't have an ICD

Arena frames didn't work

Couldn't swap glyphs & talents in starting area (bg/arena)

Mirror Images broke Stealth

Starfall used to hit stealthed targets

Mocking Banner hit stealthed targets to get them out

Couldn't purge NS with Spellsteal

Lynx Rush used to 1 shot players (hunter pet talent, bleed tick)

Detterence used with Life Coccoon made people crash

PvE gear didn't downscale to 540 in arena/bg

Blade's Edge Arena wasn't in the game

War Game didn't work

Glyph of Spellsteal not affected by Battle Fatigue

Invocation talent gave 30% mana instantly instead of 15% (aka able to 0.1 sec invocation -> spellsteal)

Ring of Frost didn't break on damage (literally) + area was too big

Dispelling Alter Time made you go back in time

Monk Orb area was too big (http://imgur.com/FVbxVMD)

Transcendence (Monk port) didn't work

Restless Blades worked for all specs (http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=122868)

Holy Spark (2 set bonus for Disc/holy Priest) - http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=109276

Priority: 10/10

Why? Cause as a Priest right now you have 50% extra healing all the time. The buff lasts for 10 sec & PoM (Prayer of Mending) is 10 sec CD. So you constantly have 50% extra healing, which is HUGE!

The extra healing is so OP in 2s and people only do 2s on this server, so this is so important.

Frozen Orb used to follow your target (http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=132543)

Couldn't CC a Monk with Rushing Jade Wind (http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=132521)

Mage food restored way too much mana & HP

Ring of Frost used to move (yes, it used to move)

With Vanish and sometimes Stealth, you couldn't sap (http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=123365)

Frozen Orb didn't break Polymorph

Ring of Frost instantly rings after Cyclone

Could use Faerie Fire in Cyclone

Mushroom didn't work at all

Could use Burst of Speed & Will of the Forsaken in Hex

Battle Fatigue wasn't permanent in arena/BG (no more 160k Ice Barrier or 200k+ Shields in opener)

Eviscerate or glyph of Hemo scaled wrongly, ended up doing 300k+ Evisc

Couldn't use Stealth (went on a 2 days cooldown, yes 2 days xD)

Super weird random combat bug (seems to be fixed, haven't experienced this ever since) http://www.twitch.tv/repitchx/v/15447334 & http://www.twitch.tv/repitchx/v/15447766

Alt f4 to prevent rating loss

Couldn't use trinket if you overlapped fear with another CC

Bind Elemental didn't wasn't affected by PvP DR

Pathfinding fixed

Fear pathing (half fixed-ish. Some issues left)

Nightfall procced way too much (http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=163210)

Furmetal fired for power abuse... oh wait, not a bug fix

So as you can see, server has really improved. If you think the server is buggy now, you should've seen how broken it was back in s14.

You forgot the most harcore bug that appeared in pandawow, the 100% crit chance for melees using a hunter pet, it was so damn fun the 2 weeks that it was bugged, every mele player on the server was doing perma critic dmg xD

I can't remember all the bugs, many I missed. Just linked some I got from my old threads.

Some more recent ones:

• Hunter's camouflage not breaking upon hunter getting in combat (Hunters could literally just stay in camo 24/7 and spank your ass while in it)

• Juggernaut's focusing Crystal (tank trinket) healing casters for 100% of their done damage

Feels good to see some progress happening

• 4 weeks later...

what the fuck is this nigga lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

what the fuck is this nigga lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Some boy named or something in x100, tried to hit on Kat after she posted pic in the challenge lmfaoooooo

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=203941&page=14&p=1225013&viewfull=1#post1225013

Edited by Softice