Tell Me When Addon question

DragonBruu

you can use the best addon you have:

YOUR EYES TO SEE WHAT IS HE USING LOL

such joke

much pujo

wow

• Like 2

Not sure why u want that, but I can prob help you when I'm home later (maybe around 2-3 pm)

So i can see it bigger in the screen when he gets the proc to be able to pre kick.

- - - Updated - - -

you can use the best addon you have:

YOUR EYES TO SEE WHAT IS HE USING LOL

Uhm the fuckin icon of the soul of the forest buff is tiny as fuck. I pref to have an addon that shows up when it procs with the time left and somewhere bigger in my screen lmao. And don't come saying 'swiftmend has a visual effect too' no, efflorescence glyph cancels the visual effect and if you're decent as druid you'll use it.

Uhm the fuckin icon of the soul of the forest buff is tiny as fuck. I pref to have an addon that shows up when it procs with the time left and somewhere bigger in my screen lmao. And don't come saying 'swiftmend has a visual effect too' no, efflorescence glyph cancels the visual effect and if you're decent as druid you'll use it.

whell, maybe i was so rude, but if u have eyes u don't need any addon to know what is your enemy doing or what buffs/debuffs he has

whell, maybe i was so rude, but if u have eyes u don't need any addon to know what is your enemy doing or what buffs/debuffs he has

ik i don't, but i'd like to have a kinda big icon telling me when that specific buff comes up, so i can react fast and pre kick the inc cast, and also to see it when im not targeting the druid, i can focus kick or use the shout.

You can also dig out a pit with your bare hands, but it's easier with a shovel

Or one that will be easier to understand for you:

You can also build a wall by yourself, but it's easier to hire pujo and his mexican budies to do it for you

You can also dig out a pit with your bare hands, but it's easier with a shovel

Or one that will be easier to understand for you:

You can also build a wall by yourself, but it's easier to hire pujo and his mexican budies to do it for you

i never used any addon and i didn't got any problems playing lel

the only addon i downloaded this last year is ExtraCD, to see better when i have procs even i was already seeing it before using that addon

Edited by Señorpujo