Just Russian private server forum things.

Milorad

Ah' date=' do we have Pujo 2 here =) ? Don't even bother writing a book about me, not gonna respond to your little fat kid (ye i remember when you had your skype cam on xD)[/quote']

Did you just assume him saying "i just want to point out someone's stupidity" was towards you? Are you THIS insecure about yourself that you get provocated so easily? :D This world doesn't turn around you, you're not the center of attention to everyone, deal with it.

little fat kid (ye i remember when you had your skype cam on xD)

Skype cam on? Boi, milorad streams every week with his cam on, contrary to you, he doesn't have any insecurities. RIP.

Not defending anyone, or taking a side, just sharing my opinion, my useless opinion, which is at the same level of uselessness of everyones lifes in this thread.

Edited by Felxprod

Did you just assume him saying "i just want to point out someone's stupidity" was towards you? Are you THIS insecure about yourself that you get provocated so easily? :D This world doesn't turn around you, you're not the center of attention to everyone, deal with it.

Skype cam on? Boi, milorad streams every week with his cam on, contrary to you, he doesn't have any insecurities. RIP.

Not defending anyone, or taking a side, just sharing my opinion, my useless opinion, which is at the same level of uselessness of everyones lifes in this thread.

Wow, i just blamed someone and you have to write a book about it.

At least you were right about the "useless opinion"

I make fun of ppl like you guys and you have to write me a story.

Hmmmm who's upset there :)

http://image.prntscr.com/image/8f6d77c9ead74d5095e73beae41470db.png

http://i.imgur.com/ZlpYiyO.jpg

You needed 2 months to do that meme?

I can post here whatever I want, even if I want to post about homosexuality, you find it useless ignore it that's all.

• Like 1

The actual form of "women rights" as you're mostly implying here is funny.

Like take this, the women right's murderes have around 38% of their partner killing them, what can the women have done that 38% have killed them by their partner? Cheated? Acted feminism? Or some cultural things..

Or over 700 milion women were married before they were 18..? And glurping about women rights? That's a bit ironic optimistic, don't you think?

Or that women get more % wages than men in jobs? Whilst crying about women rights as a feminism.

Pull up your granny pants and become a real feminism right here: http://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Feminist

http://img.memecdn.com/womens-rights_c_691829.jpg

Ah, do we have Pujo 2 here =) ? Don't even bother writing a book about me, not gonna respond to your little fat kid (ye i remember when you had your skype cam on xD)

Who even mentioned you? Swiper no swiping, nazi no third reich.

- - - Updated - - -

You needed 2 months to do that meme?

I can post here whatever I want, even if I want to post about homosexuality, you find it useless ignore it that's all.

You're useless, in life. Talking about some gender equality, when we men need better equality, not talking about the little man-children like noneeds special revolution of bimbo's, but about real men. But hey, atleast you can brag that you have boobies.

Edited by Milorad

Who even mentioned you? Swiper no swiping, nazi no third reich.

- - - Updated - - -

You're useless, in life. Talking about some gender equality, when we men need better equality, not talking about the little man-children like noneeds special revolution of bimbo's, but about real men. But hey, atleast you can brag that you have boobies.

I won't spend time arguing with you and your great arguments, mr. real man, sorry for being useless lmao.

Oh and funny that you think my thread was useless but you still bring it back :confused:

Edited by Jiri