ZEOX PANDAWOW???

vergatoro

"better fixes" shit getting fixed lol, just look.

i play rogue- priest ... i cant use my priest mc bugged, fear bugged , lightwell its bugged AGAIN, Guardian etc etc you cant apply power worf fortitude sometimes LOOOL i dont see any fixe on this class!!!!!!!!

Edited by callmenigga

They've already said no several times to that suggestion, so there's no point in bringing it back up. Plus what good would it do if there was still plenty of bugs that weren't yet fixed? It'd be just as dead as one realm as it is as two realms. Edited by fenris

They've already said no several times to that suggestion, so there's no point in bringing it back up. Plus what good would it do if there was still plenty of bugs that weren't yet fixed? It'd be just as dead as one realm as it is as two realms.

they should make 1 solo fun realm delete x100 realm and make pve work on fun realm = best server no need to cross realm, + cross factions = ultra best server o mai god mai fakin amazing fenris u fato real no fake 4ev3r

they should make 1 solo fun realm delete x100 realm and make pve work on fun realm = best server no need to cross realm, + cross factions = ultra best server o mai god mai fakin amazing fenris u fato real no fake 4ev3r

They're NEVER going to do that. Nothing you say will ever convince Zeox to so. I've seen one too many single-realm servers that were dead because they just didn't appeal to new players. And that's a player base you can't afford to alienate if you're an Admin like Zeox trying to grow the server.

You'll never understand, Pujo, because you don't have the willingness to see things from others' perspectives. X100 has more than just PvE working, it also allows a new player to learn their class by leveling up. It allows players to develop in both PvE and PvP. X100 has a far healthier economy than Fun does because certain mats are harder to get and thus have more value. People have reasons to do professions on X100 over Fun. In short, people play more on x100 because it appeals to them more in most aspects than Fun does.

You'll never understand, Pujo, because you don't have the willingness to see things from others' perspectives. X100 has more than just PvE working, it also allows a new player to learn their class by leveling up. It allows players to develop in both PvE and PvP. X100 has a far healthier economy than Fun does because certain mats are harder to get and thus have more value. People have reasons to do professions on X100 over Fun. In short, people play more on x100 because it appeals to them more in most aspects than Fun does.

why do you even explain it ... hes so stubborn lol

Also idk if you ever noticed pujo but.... theres wowcircle merged with out crossrealm ...

God some people lol ...

it also allows a new player to learn their class by leveling up.

No, they learn shit, if u want to learn use class guides, i see x100 players with 200k hp unh dks with 2 weps and shitty talents, is this learning? lol, they just level up like noobs and then most of them get stuck in bg's trying to get griveous set cuz they have no gold for tiranic set, which is so sad, + no gliphs or profesions or enchant.

Just no life players like leveling like tards, and getting profesions and other bullshit so damn slow, the only reason why people play x100 is because of pve content, i saw some fun players go x100 just because they where bored of pvp and wanted some pve, not due the leveling thing. I played in a server with ratesx1 on a lich king 99% blizlike server, and level up 2 chars to max lvl, even with 2 profesions raised during 1 month, which was a big lose of time when i noticed instant lvl servers i quited so damn fast, and its totally worth to play instant max lvl servers.

The main reasons why x100 has more players? it was the first realm (almost x2 of the fun realm lifetime) and if i had a full char there i wouldn't like to make a new one from 0 if i had all the stuff there + pve work.

Edited by Señorpujo

Pujo, you're wasting your freaking time. Zeox isn't going to merge the two no matter what you may think. And you're off base about the PvE. I've seen Max Level realms that had working PvE content that were deader than dead. Max Level realms are overrated because they only appeal to players who think leveling is beneath them and a waste of time, which certainly fits your self-centered ego.