Item on the store - Path of Illidan

Hi, I wasn't sure of where to post this so I'm sorry if this is the incorrect location

An item on the store called Path of Illidan under the Misc category which costs a little over 20 points.

Someone on the FUN realm told me that they ordered it and got a stack of 5 which last 24 hours each, but then when I ordered it I only received x1 which only lasted 5 minutes :'( I was very disappointed and felt like my money had been wasted , because it is a vanity item which no one seen me with xD

Just wondering if I could get a refund and i think it would be a really good idea to make the Path of Illidan never run out after use , just like the potions from the vendor !!

I would rather it be changed on the store to never run out after use instead of a refund so pls don't ignore because of my refund request!!! :D :bomb:

Hi, I wasn't sure of where to post this so I'm sorry if this is the incorrect location

An item on the store called Path of Illidan under the Misc category which costs a little over 20 points.

Someone on the FUN realm told me that they ordered it and got a stack of 5 which last 24 hours each, but then when I ordered it I only received x1 which only lasted 5 minutes :'( I was very disappointed and felt like my money had been wasted , because it is a vanity item which no one seen me with xD

Just wondering if I could get a refund and i think it would be a really good idea to make the Path of Illidan never run out after use , just like the potions from the vendor !!

I would rather it be changed on the store to never run out after use instead of a refund so pls don't ignore because of my refund request!!! :D :bomb:

y, if it has just a cooldown would be cool