Randomly lost & deleted characters.

Hello everyone. I need help... I put my druid to the site at yesterday (name:Xarantuar) and when I look the site & my characters there is not my Mage,Druid and others was in the "deleted characters" option(x100). When I click to "View Characters" there is not Xarantuar but have Wexxler (the mage). So it means someone hacked my account and bought my mage too and spend the bonuses. I'm interested in buys of my account, so I will know what the ... happened with my account(maybe). Also if possible I want from the pandawow how see the IP address on that account. Account Name: meno14

I also forgot my email account but I know the email address.

Please, help me! I spend a lot of money to this game :( .

Thanks for the help, have fun!

Edited by attifan010
No. I spend ~ 2hours for read rules & other posts.

You can stop lying, you have shared your account with others,

Example "Milan"

Also,

1.9. Administration is not responsible for any actions which has resulting a player losing their account due to their own fault.

And i have also heard that you bought / got the account from someone and that you don't have the access to the email as well.

So you aren't the actual owner of the account.

If you heard this from traitors it's true, alright and you heard 2 things? Then what we are talking about? Milan never knew my password. Here is a lot of e-mail lost users.

You're not a moderator, you are only a little kid which one is lifeless as hard and just mixes the ****. 24/7 only lying about others, called "Clarity", "Serenity Squad" retards but you're still raiding with them and trying to show them your "good" shape. Well, a lot of people knows what is your truth shape. Really do you talking about LYING!?!?!?!?

No more words to you, I have others things to do, I don't have time to fight with lifeless,lyier kids.

Bye.

If you heard this from traitors it's true, alright and you heard 2 things? Then what we are talking about? Milan never knew my password. Here is a lot of e-mail lost users.

You're not a moderator, you are only a little kid which one is lifeless as hard and just mixes the ****. 24/7 only lying about others, called "Clarity", "Serenity Squad" retards but you're still raiding with them and trying to show them your "good" shape. Well, a lot of people knows what is your truth shape. Really do you talking about LYING!?!?!?!?

No more words to you, I have others things to do, I don't have time to fight with lifeless,lyier kids.

Bye.

First of all, watch your language,

Second of all, you have no clue what is going on when it comes to raiding with other guilds etc, so if you are clueless about something then stay quiet about it, otherwise you will just get proven wrong. (I wont go off topic to waste my time on that)

Milan has logged you acc and he has went on your horde characters and he has chatted with Locos, then after that, you said the same thing, that he has access to your account.

We do not know if he has shared the account with someone else or what not, therefore we can't help you with this issue.

We are not responsible to what happens afterwards you share your account with someone.

There were similar cases, http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=190152&page=3

Also, i have said this in the past, people don't actually "HACK" on private servers.

You have either shared your account with someone and then afterwards you got scammed,

"Hackers" wont waste their time scamming people on the Private servers, because they don't get any profit from it and they just waste their time.

And even if they did "Hack" people, they certainly wouldn't target random members, they would have went for someone who's "rich" and has valuable characters.

Or they would have went for higher up members such as staffs to try to use the permissions / privileges in their advantage.

Therefore i doubt that we can help you with your current issue.

Edited by Weegee
You're still don't know what are do you talking about... Gnomeoffear-Xarantuar two different accounts.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, you too know I'm a friendly guy and 1000x want to "hand shake" with u.

I didn't say which account got shared, i only said that you have done it in the past and maybe you have done it with the other accounts as well.

And no, you are nowhere near "Friendly" it is pointless to act innocent here @ forums and then trashtalk in game.

I started as friendly with u, but when I leaved from your raid group and created my guild you just started talk randomly ***** about my guild, but I said it's only for beginners.

You can stop going off topic and you can stop lying.

You left because you have sold the warrior then you started trashtalking in English channel afterwards you asked for the carry and then you kept denying it. (Or it was the other way around, you 1st asked for carry and then you left, but regardless, i denied to invite you again in the guild on your other character so you just started trashtalking)

Wait for GM's response about your issue.

Edited by Weegee