PandaWoW Update?

DragonBruu

Ok so i've been out for the weekend and haven't logged in the past 4 days. I logged in yesterday night and many guys told me the staff applied an update with some changes and fixes, but they didn't know exactly which. Can anyone explain me what's going on? thx in advance.

they broke (nerf) hunter. so atm unplayable. everyone can confirm it.

up dmg for mage / warrior / lock

nice update.

pandawow rip.

I still see hunters at high rating, both mm and sv, so I can't confirm your doubts. There was no buffs for mage/warlock/war. If hunter damage is balanced for once, it doesn't mean other classes are suddenly buffed because they can do more damage than you in 1 game.

Altough I'm pretty sure you're trolling, this is just for other butthurt explosive shot spammers out there, so suck it. It ain't changing for a while, unless they break it again.

they broke (nerf) hunter. so atm unplayable. everyone can confirm it.

up dmg for mage / warrior / lock

nice update.

pandawow rip.

http://static2.fjcdn.com/comments/5224667+_b26b944adfcccb7528d8e337995fb9f5.jpg

Edited by Autschbatsch
  • Like 1

With some exceptions, you guys are the most impatient people out there. What's so hard about waiting for the update? Especially if you want it done right and not in half measures.

I'm not asking for an update, i asked if they updated anything cuz some guys told me they did and i didn't notice anything different from the usual.

I'm not asking for an update, i asked if they updated anything cuz some guys told me they did and i didn't notice anything different from the usual.

I wasn't talking in particular about you, dude. You don't come across as a person who nags until they get an answer.