!conversion answer from devs ?

gottena

1 : talent Conversion ( http://fr.db.pandawow.me?spell=119975/conversion )

2 : the talent conversion isnt working with the maccro cast !conversion , this maccro isnt healing twice the amount per second when pressed

3 : what should happen ? this maccro (cast !conversion ) is suppose to heal you twice per second ( 2 x 3% of you maximum health ) per second when pressed, for double the runic power cost and a global cooldown proof :

( its one of many other !conversion maccro tutorial i could found on the internet

4 : 16/12/2016

5 : all realm

6 : id say 8/10 it was a pretty huge tool for dk's and their survivalbility ( sorry for potato english )

Edited by gottena
im doing a !conversion maccro post again becauz i didnt see any responds from zeox or jeagermaster or any devs about it, that maccro ( /cast !conversion ) is suppose to when pressed repetivly heal 2 times the amount for twice the runic power cost and a global cooldown now it does drain twice faster the runic power but only tics once per second ( 3 % instead of 6% ) ty for reading me and sorry for my potato english ! have a nice day
BUMP PLS

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP FOR ZEOX / JAEGERMEISTER

• Game Masters
BUMP PLS

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP FOR ZEOX / JAEGERMEISTER

Okey first of all I want to say that I am not developer, I am only a moderator & int tech support. Now regarding your issue, I saw your report and it's completely incorrect. Everytime you report a bug you have to follow the format otherwise even if the bug exists report will get denied.

I am not sure if the bug really exists because I didn't test it but if it's not working report it in this section with the correct format and a developer will look it as soon as possible.

• Like 1
Okey first of all I want to say that I am not developer, I am only a moderator & int tech support. Now regarding your issue, I saw your report and it's completely incorrect. Everytime you report a bug you have to follow the format otherwise even if the bug exists report will get denied.

I am not sure if the bug really exists because I didn't test it but if it's not working report it in this section with the correct format and a developer will look it as soon as possible.

first, ty for readind and answering me :) its one of my first post so i had no idea sorry ^^

1 : talent Conversion ( http://fr.db.pandawow.me?spell=119975/conversion )

2 : the talent conversion isnt working with the maccro cast !conversion , this maccro isnt healing twice the amount per second when pressed

3 : what should happen ? this maccro (cast !conversion ) is suppose to heal you twice per second ( 2 x 3% of you maximum health ) per second when pressed, for double the runic power cost and a global cooldown proof :

( its one of many other !conversion maccro tutorial i could found on the internet

4 : 16/12/2016

5 : all realm

6 : id say 8/10 it was a pretty huge tool for dk's and their survivalbility ( sorry for english )

• Game Masters
plz tell me if my report isnt described good enaugh :)

Seems good to me but it would be better if you just edit your post here http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=203788 instead of reposting here in this thread.

Just copy & paste the report with the format you posted above to your old thread about this issue so it will be easier for developers to take a look at it because it's easier for them to look the first post on the thread instead of scrolling down to find the report.

• Like 1
Seems good to me but it would be better if you just edit your post here http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=203788 instead of reposting here in this thread.

Just copy & paste the report with the format you posted above to your old thread about this issue so it will be easier for developers to take a look at it because it's easier for them to look the first post on the thread instead of scrolling down to find the report.

just did it , thank you again for your time.