Click if you are a warrior

Autschbatsch

Dear Santa, my biggest wish for Christmas is that every existing warrior gets deleted from it's data-base.

Also if they create a new one, make them DC, everytime they press charge when there is no path-way.

Best regards.

Autschbatsch :)

fd12e8ab9d51ee124e8da2342b9b935a.gif

Fucking disgusting piece of shit "class", 0 respect for anyone maining that "class" after they got here. Pricks.

Edited by Autschbatsch
  • Like 1

Implaying that 2v2 brecked without warriors would be a "balanced" one

Playing destro in 2s and complains about T1 class

Pathfinding =/= warrior

Sense.

Both of your egos got triggered and you make stupid posts.

Did I "imply" that 2s would be balanced without warriors? - Nope

Did I complain about warrior being tier 1 in arena? - Nope

I complain because warrior is benefiting over 2 years from this ( B U G S ) bullshit now.

The title is is just the bait, which was successful.

Edited by Autschbatsch

Does warrior crosss all the map towards you if he charge from a lower terrain?, i saw this on bg, was so weird

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mk61UFOOUI

This video also explains it.

If warrior gets rooted mid-way charge, and the initial player moves from the charge's original position, the warrior will go to the initial player's position regardless if his position area.

Edited by Softice

no1 can ever defend warriors, simply cant. must be something seriously wrong then.

i feel you, autsch.

will add it to my to-do list.

Uhm .. for my part ... i stopped playing warrior and barely - not play it anymore but sesly you guys have to fcking calm down rofl.

Warrior get stomped in 3s easily ( at least when i face them i dont have a huge problem beating those GODS)

So holy crap we know warrior is OP but overreacting af is the only thing i can read out of ur post.

Uhm .. for my part ... i stopped playing warrior and barely - not play it anymore but sesly you guys have to fcking calm down rofl.

Warrior get stomped in 3s easily ( at least when i face them i dont have a huge problem beating those GODS)

So holy crap we know warrior is OP but overreacting af is the only thing i can read out of ur post.

But holy fuck, you're german.

But holy fuck, you're german.

Yeah so ? lul

Funny how he always uses the excuses that some1 is triggered or "Your ego got triggered" xD

This thread is just stupid and i would actually like to feel sorry for you ! But I'm maining Holypriest and rofl, yeah those are pretty strong atm in 3s with all those bugs !

For explanation ... I was maining warrior a time AFTER i came here. So yeah calling people pricks or w/e only because you didn't get what you want (warrior fixes i guess?) and because they might like the warrior playstyle, is pretty stupid. Whatever man, everyone will agree with you who is not a warrior. I can say that almost every war is trash here, so is every DK but i won't say that everyone who plays those classes is retarded or a prick only because i play smth else rofl.

:mocking:

Ima leave because this thread is full of PJSalt xD

Edited by Noneedholy