MoP x1 Rate realm info?

tynset123

I have not started playing on PandaWoW just yet, but I saw that you were working on a x1 Rated server/realm. And I was wondering when this will be close to finished or done, because me and a couple of others are not playing on any servers that has any higher than x1 ratings, so I'm just wondering. Thanks. At least some updates on this realm.

I have not started playing on PandaWoW just yet, but I saw that you were working on a x1 Rated server/realm. And I was wondering when this will be close to finished or done, because me and a couple of others are not playing on any servers that has any higher than x1 ratings, so I'm just wondering. Thanks. At least some updates on this realm.

http://i.imgur.com/8mlbKyz.jpg

Retardness level is increasing, how the f*** there are players that don't even want x100 realm, they now want x1 realm instead LOL

Edited by Señorpujo

I think you might be a little confused. X1 doesn't belong to us. It belongs to WoWCircle. Where exactly did you see this? could you post a link to this please?

P.S. At this point, I'm trying to clear up confusion so that's why I'm asking.

Edited by fenris

I think you might be a little confused. X1 doesn't belong to us. It belongs to WoWCircle. Where exactly did you see this? could you post a link to this please?

None of us here on the forums are aware of any x1 realm being built for PandaWoW whatsoever. Somebody would have announced it at SOME point.

It said on the projects. But WoWCircle don't even work when it comes to quests and everything. Also WoWCircle's population has 99% russians.

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.imgur.com/8mlbKyz.jpg

Retardness level is increasing, how the f*** there are players that don't even want x100 realm, they now want x1 realm instead LOL

I enjoy them more. I don't like getting instant max lvl. That's why.