Bugs reports after the update (20.12.2016)

Repitchx

The fixes are applied i heard, so if you found any bugs after the update, please post them here (make sure to not give me "i think" bugs)

Just give me the description of the bug.

Thanks

Edit: DON'T GIVE ME BUG REPORTS THAT WEREN'T TOUCHED. THIS IS ONLY FOR THE BUGS THAT APPEARED AFTER THE UPDATE

Edited by Repitchx

1 : the spell conversion ( http://fr.db.pandawow.me?spell=119975/conversion )

: the talent conversion isnt working with the maccro cast !conversion , this maccro isnt healing twice the amount per second when pressed

3 : what should happen ? this maccro (cast !conversion ) is suppose to heal you twice per second ( 2 x 3% of you maximum health ) per second when pressed, for double the runic power cost and a global cooldown proof :

( its one of many other !conversion maccro tutorial i could found on the internet

4 : 16/12/2016

5 : all realm

6 : id say 8/10 it was a pretty huge tool for dk's and their survivalbility ( sorry for potato english )

1 : the spell conversion ( http://fr.db.pandawow.me?spell=119975/conversion )

: the talent conversion isnt working with the maccro cast !conversion , this maccro isnt healing twice the amount per second when pressed

3 : what should happen ? this maccro (cast !conversion ) is suppose to heal you twice per second ( 2 x 3% of you maximum health ) per second when pressed, for double the runic power cost and a global cooldown proof :

( its one of many other !conversion maccro tutorial i could found on the internet

4 : 16/12/2016

5 : all realm

6 : id say 8/10 it was a pretty huge tool for dk's and their survivalbility ( sorry for potato english )

This is wrong.

I said "after the update". This was never changed in the first place, it is already reported in the original bug section. I understand you want it badly fixed, but you just have to wait. There is no need to reproduce the same bug report twice and no point bumping it so often every day.

We have a priority list that we follow (or they have one, but I forward important bugs)

TL;DR: Already reported and will be fixed asap

ty for the i appreciate it, i also would like to thank you for the time you take to make the server better (bug wize)

- - - Updated - - -

lol noneed waiting in the bush for any comments, idk how somone cna be as pathetic and hilarious and childish at the same time, you should be in the retards guiness book noneed :)

ty for the i appreciate it, i also would like to thank you for the time you take to make the server better (bug wize)

- - - Updated - - -

lol noneed waiting in the bush for any comments, idk how somone cna be as pathetic and hilarious and childish at the same time, you should be in the retards guiness book noneed :)

No problem.

i wanna see all the bugs fixed ( just to see what its working and what its not ) ... btw guardian-mc working ;) EleGiggle EleGiggle SeemsGood SeemsGood

Give me some time and I will try to find them. You could just search for bugs that were fixed from the past 3 weeks meanwhile.

- - - Updated - - -

Just check my reports that I'm doing now. Will be a bunch inc.

No fixes to leap yet....

good. let warriors actually have a bad bug for once

no but srs, i thought you hated the class?

- - - Updated - - -

Noticed PvE bugs. Not sure if relevant to your case.

well bugs are bugs, but pvp -> pve on here, so trying to focus on the most important things first.

• 3 weeks later...
Where says that?

there you go

ursoc is a % heal and that was with dampening and the warrior was on him = had debuff as well

still 30% heal

it should only be for guardian as i said.

once again, as i keep telling every mongoloid on this server: dont just look at the tooltip and say "it doesnt say it here". many spells has hidden descriptions... the extra 20% extra damage on ice lance for instance

ww monk still can only get one http://fr.db.pandawow.me?spell=116740/infusion-oeil-du-tigre after spending 4 chi, it suppose ti be affected by their mastery like chi brew is, and btw treants from feral are still potato

Bleed part is fixed for treants, only the auto attack part.

I guess maybe if u go out of cat form, they wont be affected by your mastery?

About ww part. Well, it wasnt changed in the first place. Will forward tho.