6 sec blanket silence

Adlairo

I hope you guys had the brain to notice that only the Fellhunter SL is bugged. Lets see how the update turns out.

I was barely playing every 5days and could not tell how it 100% bugs out.

Saced SL works as intended atm. So does Optical Blast. Only Fellhunter SL is bugged.

Edited by Autschbatsch

Testing cross atm:

fdfa02fd1837f82072b6cf788bea5a24.gif

Havoced SL with Sac.->Main target might have been DRed can't remember , havoced target 3s as intended.

4318addede8ad162cf180959bd9dbaef.gif

Havoced SL with Sac.->Main target works, havoc target bugged.

- - - Updated - - -

i don't really have to look at any gif's tbh since i got havoc'd double 6 sec blanket yesterday (on me and on my mage) so whatever you tryna to tell me, idc.

and no it wasn't on dr lol

I hate retards that just report with 1 blank proof/experience. How are the devs supposed to reproduce it correctely and fix it properly which such bullshit lmao.

I hate retards that just report with 1 blank proof/experience. How are the devs supposed to reproduce it correctely and fix it properly which such bullshit lmao.

Ah so Adlairo is a retard for reporting that now or what ? lol maybe he didnt make all the tests rofl. Holy crap

I appreciate every lock who report positive bugs for them tbh

Edited by Noneedholy

I was testing 2BGs to use havoc SL on people that were full DR.

Always turned out like this:

c087313270e759d51edb4e2f5e6f3bf4.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Ah so Adlairo is a retard for reporting that now or what ? lol maybe he didnt make all the tests rofl. Holy crap

No, you are a one for claiming stuff that ain't true. Try to reproduce what you claim in order to get it fixed instead of talking out of your ass.

I will look over my VoD from 1-2days to see if I had any double 6s, maybe I can find out.

No' date=' you are a one for claiming stuff that ain't true. Try to reproduce what you claim in order to get it fixed instead of talking out of your ass.[/quote']

Someone is mad because people actually cry about a bug related to your spec (not only afflic) ? Sorry but then your sentence was just crap. I didn't report anything here just saying its bugged and that i got havoc double 6 sec cs'd. But yeah probably you are so allmighty and know shit me and baz doesn't and you obviously know it better if we got double 6 sec CS or not xD

God, get real xD