Can't login

zanex123

What the fuck is wrong with you guys, I downloaded your client that's "ready to play" but I still can't fucking login?? hello?? would be nice if I get some help, cause I'm pretty sure I'm typing my correct account info.

- - - Updated - - -

This is retarded, can't login even with your fucking downloaded client, pce.

Hello, I've finally mananged to setup stuff but I've encountered an issue. I can't login with my info, I'm 100% sure everything is okay client wise and info wise, I have entered the correct info 100%, I'm new here so IDK if that effects anything.

If everyone else can login but you can't then it is then something else is causing the issue.

It can't be the files in case you downloaded them from here http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=46675&langid=1

Since everyone else is using them and they work fine.

Therefore, according to your picture, you are either typing the username or the PW wrong.

Have you tried closing and re opening the game couple of times and deleting the Cache from the folder ?

Or have you checked if the client which you are using 32 / 64 bit is compatible with your PC?

Also, keep in your mind that you have made your thread at the 5 AM, don't expect fast replies at that time, since people have to sleep ;)

Actually i experienced it by myself that in 9/10 cases you have to wait 5-10 min because this fucking aids loginserver are down.

Just say :)

But im not getting the error message you get, it just stucks on "connection.

Check your realmlist, delete your cache then it should work

Actually i experienced it by myself that in 9/10 cases you have to wait 5-10 min because this fucking aids loginserver are down.

Just say :)

But im not getting the error message you get, it just stucks on "connection.

Check your realmlist, delete your cache then it should work

It's the server, that's all.

Yes let me repeat myself again I CAN LOGIN ONTO THE WEBSITE BUT CAN'T LOG INTO THE GAME WITH THE S A M E INFO, I downloaded your client that's "ready to play" but still have issues, I have tried what you guys suggested but I still can't, don't tell me it's my login info because I'm 1000000000000000% positive it's correct, in fact I've made multiple accounts just so I can login but still can't, I can log onto the website but can't into the game?

Maybe your firewall is causing the problem, try to disable it, also if you are using a router it may also have a firewall on it as a stand alone. Check the PC firewall and you router firewall aswell, it may block internet acces for wow by default, and also, ik the "ready to play" client is shit, try downloading the game from another server website, then download the x32 and x64 .exe files, set realmlist and the try to log with that. I did this everytime, i don.t even bother with their client...also u need to get over alot of trouble to make it in english. Because fak non-russians right? Edited by ionci