Topic about someone who loves scamming. :D

damiandro40

Hi. Some tard has scammed my account with all my bonuses and all my characters that were worth something. I won't lie - I spent real money for that and If somebody feels free to scamming people through internet he / she must be addicted to this so hard that he / she forgets about something called LAW. According to the law article 278 § 1 and § 3 I can send this case to district court in my city. You think you're free to scam people through internet 'cause you're really far away and nobody knows anything about you in real life? That's bull shit. Through IP you'll be found and you'll also be charged for the process (to the tune of 500 - 2500 euro here). Hope you're happy you scammed some account worth max. 15 euro.

P.s Here's info to somebody who might spam "why you gave you're account pass to someone?" - The problem is I never did (even my arena mates, just nobody! knew my password) and I got prooves. If it'll be needed (for sure it will be) then it's gonna be checked through all server logs.

Also you might call me somebody who's crying about scammed account on private server. Not really I am full - law student and It would be just shame for me if I ignored this case. I don't want anything back. All I want is to show the person who did it scam in internet (according to the law) is same as scam in real life.

Ahh nick of at least one char from account: Judgmentjk

Edited by damiandro40

someone who's pretty decent with internet can learn all that crap about ip's nd shit in 1week like i did idk and would just build a really nicely encrypted wall to hold attackers ddosers bitches who complain about the internet and drama nd crap and ppl like u who thinks they're really something because they can call cops court whatever xD and pretty much m8 no one cares if u're hurt blablablablablabla if u can't face the internet u can't face the world and no one would give a fuck about that story even the cops will mock u for that lol Edited by chik