Someone stole all my bonuses

jebedi

Greetings fellow PandaWoW,

I want to share my pain as someone has stolen all my bonuses and left only 26 ... As i am a player since 2013 i stopped playing it around 2015 i guess (since i had a lot to study) and something happened .. when i redownloaded the game i could not enter into my acc.After i asked for my pass in my email i got it and changed the password .. and as i enter i saw that i have 26 bonuses .. dafuq .. i had like ~900 or cannot really remember the points,but they were near 1 k .. i had spared them for items in the vote shop ... As it shows when its logged in the last time it says 2016-10-20 22:44:09 with the following IP : 46.118.250.98 , but my IP is 213.167.**.113.

I hope u can do something about it .. i am sure i havent log on that date .. i stopped playing this game around a year ago ..i had wow deleted back then and even did not have the game... i am not mistaken... and i had those bonuses ... i spend a lot of time voting for pandawow since i enjoy playing here,but i havent told anyone about my acc and so on .. since i play here without my friends,they play or another server .. if only you could check that ip and see if they bonuses are used to buy items on another characters ... i really want my bonuses :(

• Game Masters

Read here:

[spoiler=3.6. I've lost bonuses from my account! Return them!]

- Perhaps is someone else, who know your username and password and have access to your account.

We do not refund the bonuses in this case but we can ask the administrator about logs and tell you when the bonuses have been spent and for what.

Create a topic in this section and ask for logs from your account.

Closed