Someone stole all my bonuses

Greetings fellow PandaWoW,

I want to share my pain as someone has stolen all my bonuses and left only 26 ... As i am a player since 2013 i stopped playing it around 2015 i guess (since i had a lot to study) and something happened .. when i redownloaded the game i could not enter into my acc.After i asked for my pass in my email i got it and changed the password .. and as i enter i saw that i have 26 bonuses .. dafuq .. i had like ~900 or cannot really remember the points,but they were near 1 k .. i had spared them for items in the vote shop ... As it shows when its logged in the last time it says 2016-10-20 22:44:09 with the following IP : 46.118.250.98 , but my IP is 213.167.**.113.

I hope u can do something about it .. i am sure i havent log on that date .. i stopped playing this game around a year ago ..i had wow deleted back then and even did not have the game... i am not mistaken... and i had those bonuses ... i spend a lot of time voting for pandawow since i enjoy playing here,but i havent told anyone about my acc and so on .. since i play here without my friends,they play or another server .. if only you could check that ip and see if they bonuses are used to buy items on another characters ... i really want my bonuses

I also have read that many people have such problem ... I deeply confirm that i havent given anybody my acc information,even the ID.Since i stopped playing this game near a year ago and as it shows the last time someone entered was at 20.10.2016 ... its obviously something wrong .. i dont have friends,who play in Pandawow and i am sure i did not have any keylogger in my PC.. It's really big problem for me ... since i worked so hard for these point .. and i am sure you can track where did these point go and punish for such actions ... i confirm that my info was not given to anybody .. forreal !!

• Game Masters

It's not that we can't do nothing about it but our policy is different. Simply we don't refund bonuses in this case but you can open a new thread at donate problems and ask administration to provide your account logs to see every action done in your account and how your bonuses spend and yes I already read that no one else knew your account informations but still we can't help.

Also, I answered here http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=205992&p=1234312#post1234312

Closed