About My Bonuses

jebedi

Greetings fellow PandaWoW,

I want to share my pain as someone has stolen all my bonuses and left only 26 ... As i am a player since 2013 i stopped playing it around 2015 i guess (since i had a lot to study) and something happened .. when i redownloaded the game i could not enter into my acc.After i asked for my pass in my email i got it and changed the password .. and as i enter i saw that i have 26 bonuses .. dafuq .. i had like ~900 or cannot really remember the points,but they were near 1 k .. i had spared them for items in the vote shop ... As it shows when its logged in the last time it says 2016-10-20 22:44:09 with the following IP : 46.118.250.98 , but my IP is 213.167.**.113.

I hope u can do something about it .. i am sure i havent log on that date .. i stopped playing this game around a year ago ..i had wow deleted back then and even did not have the game... i am not mistaken... and i had those bonuses ... i spend a lot of time voting for pandawow since i enjoy playing here,but i havent told anyone about my acc and so on .. since i play here without my friends,they play or another server .. if only you could check that ip and see if they bonuses are used to buy items on another characters ... i really want my bonuses

I also have read that many people have such problem ... I deeply confirm that i havent given anybody my acc information,even the ID.Since i stopped playing this game near a year ago and as it shows the last time someone entered was at 20.10.2016 ... its obviously something wrong .. i dont have friends,who play in Pandawow and i am sure i did not have any keylogger in my PC.. It's really big problem for me ... since i worked so hard for these point .. and i am sure you can track where did these point go and punish for such actions ... i confirm that my info was not given to anybody .. forreal !!

P.S. Ok so i am redirectered here ... i dont know what the problem is but telling me,that you cannot do anything to bring back my bonuses is pure nuts .. you can chech the last time i entered to the game before 20-10-2016,as someone (probably entered multiple times with that IP,but that specific date he entered last) entered with an ukranian IP and stole all my bonuses and probably ingame gold and etc .. i havent entered the game yet since i dont want to confuse and make new logs into the game,but thats frustrating...Someone took my bonuses and you cannot do anything about it... You can see what he used the points for,ban him and give them back to me ... they are not thousands,but telling me "we cannot do anything about it because thats the policy is bullshit .. Just track him,ban him for doing such illegal things and refund my point .. i like and will live in Bulgaria so there is no chance someone from so long distance to make such things and you to tell me that you cannot do anything .. It's new Year .. pls help me. (i was send here by jegermaister)

• Game Masters
Please jebedi don't reply at Viktor971 posts he is typical post farmer and he is going to get banned soon. All useless posts are removed upon request. I am not sure if it's needed to follow the format in this case but please write at least username and character name in your post so we can know in which account we need to do a research. Edited by Jegerm
Please jebedi don't reply at Viktor971 posts he is typical post farmer and he is going to get banned soon. All useless posts are removed upon request. I am not sure if it's needed to follow the format in this case but please write at least username and character name in your post so we can know in which account we need to do a research.

Oh sorry that i forgot to add the ID.

ID: jebedi

Main Character: Loktharogar

I am downloading the game now,so i cannot tell if ingame gold or other stuff is missing,but for sure the IP,which have logged on that last date is not from me.I think that finding what he took from me and returning it back (if possible) would be the best you can do.Since i live nowhere near Ukraine (that hacker's IP).Hope you would punish that person's main Acc and probably other accounts,which he hacked.

Best Wishes for the New Year.

• Game Masters
Can i ask why you delete all my posts ? Sometimes i write something cool ? You gonna delete this one too ?

Yours posts are removed upon request and I approved this request because you obviously going off topic and you're violating forum rules. We don't need "cool" posts from you, if you have something important to say post it but if you are coming on this threads just to quote posts and arguing with author it's better to not post at all. Same goes for Felxprod.

Don't quote my post and reply it will be removed.

Edited by Jegerm