Botter war, gate bugged and hpally healing

DragonBruu

https://www.twitch.tv/zarhoes/v/112464451

Many stuff to talk about here. First of all, the war with the fucking reflect bot, like rly? dude this guy reflecting in last second of cast 100% times, wtf. Second, the fact that an hpal can heal himself and his partner from 20% hp to 60% in 5-10 sec without burst in 75% damp when im struggling to keep us up at 20% hp? Something's wrong with 'em for sure. And last but not least, min 9, spamming gate to get the fck outta there, but no, i can't cuz gate decides to not work, im literally spamming it and nothing happens, which forces me to link, that means that since i can't use a gate cuz its bugged, makes me waste a major cd. GG pwow.

https://www.twitch.tv/zarhoes/v/112464451

Many stuff to talk about here. First of all, the war with the fucking reflect bot, like rly? dude this guy reflecting in last second of cast 100% times, wtf. Second, the fact that an hpal can heal himself and his partner from 20% hp to 60% in 5-10 sec without burst in 75% damp when im struggling to keep us up at 20% hp? Something's wrong with 'em for sure. And last but not least, min 9, spamming gate to get the fck outta there, but no, i can't cuz gate decides to not work, im literally spamming it and nothing happens, which forces me to link, that means that since i can't use a gate cuz its bugged, makes me waste a major cd. GG pwow.

maybe dampening don't affect them

I swear its just eternal flame/wog and guardian that are bugged

Hmm it's well known that Hpala is completly bugged here. They can outheal MW monks in dampening /lol

I'm going to test it. If I get it, I'll send it to Noneed or Repitchx, so one of you can report it.

• Like 2

l2p issue

yea, that's why there's so many reports about hpal being bugged, right? The fact that he can get 2 ppl from 20% to 60% in 5-10 sec without bursting and in 75% damp is just not real, it shouldn't be possible, but let me guess, you main hpal and you don't want it to get fixed cuz u can't do shit with it working like it should. Yours is a break 2k without being bugged issue i think. pce fam.