all melee classes are broken

unort

can someone test or do some researches and see what actually bugs out and makes all melee classes be beyond op sometimes?dk is broken,ww monk is broken..everybody knows those obvious problems,the point is to do some tests and researches and find out what actually bugs out sometimes
  • Like 1

even you as a rouge repitch dont you notice how much parry they get, and yes i have hit / and expertise cap, even more then needed

ye its a bit weird, not gonna lie. played some ww myself and all my attacks get parried. sometimes it feels like its way more than 27-30% lol. more like 50-60% xD

same goes for ret paladins,it's so obvious that their dmg is not legit,about the parry thing..i might agree too

some spells maybe hit too high, but parry thing is a general issue. i can not remember someone parrying this much on retail. its really weird, all i can say.

Ye except that. But RSK hits too low imo. I think at least i remember it was possible to do like 210k with right setup

Nop it doesnt, idk but every WW on Pwow can crit 200k lel. (On mages ofc)

Btw 210k was only possible in 3s with buffs.

The TE is kinda right sir. And i said that already some days ago and you agreed.

??

Edited by Noneedholy

this game is designed to defeat someone with at least a bit usage of brain and having some knowledge about the game..not to rekt everyone ,just because you are 1.5k male blood elf ww monk ..i mean,i agree about fists of fury and 200k rsk requires some buffs tho

- - - Updated - - -

Ye except that. But RSK hits too low imo. I think at least i remember it was possible to do like 210k with right setup

can you check with some formulas about fists of fury?

As the OP said its not only WW but all melees who do way more damage than they should (idk rogues maybe they r ok, and feral idk too?)

i think ferals are good,they look like nerfed if you compare their dmg with DK (for example)...i wish one day we will find what actually causes this bug and everything is ok