So is it worth to play here?

OTHER_t

as u continue playing here u'll find the bugs that u hate the most and that u don't no one can provide accurate info here because some people here think about some minor bugs as huge gamebreaking bugs so y u better find that out on your own but in overall the server is going into the right direction (full of bumps nd shit but still good enough to ride in)

• Game Masters

Well, every private server has bugs (even retail lol) that's not a secret but the deal is if you have a good development team to deal with these bugs and we have one. If you stay a bit active at forums you will notice that we have daily bug fixes from our developers and trust me majority of those fixes are really important. As Garodar said already, most of the game breaking bugs are already fixed. Also, our server doesn't only offer daily fixes but stability in your game play and of course a large community. Trust me, I literally played in all popular p-servers but eventually I stayed here.

Now you're thinking that this guy (me) is a staff member and it's logical that he will support the server he is working for but all I recommend you to do is to give a try in our server and if you like it you will stay if not you're free to go. It's all up to you!

Anyway, hope to see you on-line as soon as possible :)

good development team to deal with these bugs and we have one

That is a joke or ? We literally bug more everytime we tryna to fix a spell

just say

The effort and the will is there yes, but it won't matter if that "developement team" is keep working so unclean. Anyways more fixes than every other server atm so still a plus.

just say

The effort and the will is there yes, but it won't matter if that "developement team" is keep working so unclean. Anyways more fixes than every other server atm so still a plus.

True true( Jegermaister inc to defend, FOHHH ).

"Good development team to deal with these bugs and we have one" Aka, the devs bugs spells to fix 1% of 99% out of 1000%.

Not qqing or somet, Heisenburg does some good stuff IF easy, lold.

Edited by Nemifest

• Game Masters

just say

In the last 2 months we had more than 250 fixes (not only in PvP I am generally talking) and you just said that developers did more than 250 errors and they bugged server even more. We both know that this is not true but indeed some mistakes happened. Server is way better now than it used to be thanks to those new fixes and it will become better in the future. (My opinion)

Anyway, lets not continue this conversation because it's something completely different and it has nothing to do with the therad.

In the last 2 months we had more than 250 fixes (not only in PvP I am generally talking) and you just said that developers did more than 250 errors and they bugged server even more. We both know that this is not true but indeed some mistakes happened. Server is way better now than it used to be thanks to those new fixes and it will become better in the future. (My opinion)

Anyway, lets not continue this conversation because it's something completely different and it has nothing to do with the therad.

When you wasn't moderator you didn't speak this good as well now.

When you wasn't moderator you didn't speak this good as well now.

Well that's good? Maybe he likes to act more professional now that he's also representing the server as a Moderator?

You can't tell yet because you don't see all the bugs. I remember rollbacking the nightfall bug or some other bugs. But you might be right i was kinda bit trippin and exaggerated abit. But you understood my point i think^^

Positive:

Good bug fixes (i forward tge most critical ones)

Active devs

Many players

Awesome features

All classes are playable. You have bugd, but very minor ones

Negative:

Stubborn admins/devs (except Heisenberg)

Admins arent super active on the forum (hard to know what theyre doing)

Toxic community (mostly fun realm)

No ptr (means that when they fix 1 bug, theres gonna be few bugs added due to the fact that players cant test the fixes)

I probably missed a few points, but i covered the mlst important ones.

Negative:

Stubborn admins/devs (except Heisenberg)

Admins arent super active on the forum (hard to know what theyre doing)

Toxic community (mostly fun realm)

No ptr (means that when they fix 1 bug, theres gonna be few bugs added due to the fact that players cant test the fixes)

I probably missed a few points, but i covered the mlst important ones.

You forget nazimods xd

Ow yea, this server is worth playing, here's why:

[✔] Owners that give 0 flying shit about what's happening on the server

[✔] Monthly bugs for different classes to shake up the meta game

[✔] Constant 2s ques, because 3s is for losers anyway

[✔] Unstable cross realm, to make sure you don't end up winning too many games in a row

[✔] Edgy teenagers who think they are cool irl because of their internet reputation

[✔] All the russian trashtalking you are guaranteed to learn that you will not find anywhere else

10/10 would play

• Like 5

[✔] Unstable cross realm, to make sure you don't end up winning too many games in a row

[✔] Edgy teenagers who think they are cool irl because of their internet reputation

My pandawow experience.

Ow yea, this server is worth playing, here's why:

[✔] All the russian trashtalking you are guaranteed to learn that you will not find anywhere else

10/10 would play

i lol'd 10/10

11/10 brooo :)

11/10 brooo :)

Lold a gurubashi hero is here.. FOHHH