Legit motivation :v

Señorpujo

whats the point of these posts? seriously,we understand that you have no friends and u cant share your retarded things,but this section is not for your retarded chilidsh things,i hope once in a life you can answer without any childish comment.i think most of the people dont care about you and most of us arent retard like you who posting 24/7 useless things on forum.so please dont ever post anything useless here unless you have something useful cuz u are so annoying.
  • Like 1

whats the point of these posts? seriously,we understand that you have no friends and u cant share your retarded things,but this section is not for your retarded chilidsh things,i hope once in a life you can answer without any childish comment.i think most of the people dont care about you and most of us arent retard like you who posting 24/7 useless things on forum.so please dont ever post anything useless here unless you have something useful cuz u are so annoying.

you're not wrong, but you're not one to speak. all you do is act like a toxic edgy asshole yourself

• Like 1

sha lebouf rules baby, no but srsly, i liked the mix so much

Edited by Señorpujo