Force of Nature (Resto)

Repitchx

Spell: http://db.pandawow.me/?spell=106737

[spoiler=Issues:]

* Not affected by your stats

* Should instantly use Swiftmend (this should not consume your Rejuvenation) and spawn Efflorescence - fixed

* Doesn't spam Healing Touch after Swiftmend - fixed

* They are friendly for other players (this goes for all specs, feral, guardian, boomy etc) - fixed

* Has no resilience - bugged

* no matter who your target is, no matter who you summon treants on, they change targets as they want, no matter if the guy is in your party or full hp. (thx felx) - bugged

[spoiler=What should happen:]* Should be affected by your stats (Intellect/PvP Power/Mastery/Spell Power)

* Should instantly use Swiftmend and spawn Efflorescence - fixed

* After Swiftmend, they should spam Healing Touch - fixed

* Should not be friendly for enemies (this goes for all specs, feral, guardian, boomy etc) - fixed

* Should have resilience - bugged

* They should stick to your target (thx felx) - bugged

Realm: x100 fun cross (i think you can attack treants in arena only, but nonetheless, should work to kill them all the time)

Priority: Honestly, I'd personally love to see Resto version of treants get a huge buff (even more than it was on retail) to make them viable. Make them spam 15-20k-is Healing Touch would actually make them viable (not sure how much it healed in 5.4, but should have stats from owner)

For now I'm leaving it a 3/10 (maybe less, but considering the resilience part and you can't kill them, I set it a 3. Of course, it's far from huge, but it can come in handy as a rogue/warlock to kill the treants. Rogues get combos and destro can get stacks with RoF or kill them for embers (i think at least)

Edited by Repitchx

• 5 months later...
can you proof that ?

look at that damage , and look what we have on pandawow

i see. ill change it, thanks. did someone make a report about it before me? it seems like they have no resilience atm O.o

i cba looking atm, but i hope it can get fixed. maybe if i find a video that later in the expansion it can prove it, as u saw nightfall already, 5 procs only. will look later, cba atm as i said.

Edited by Repitchx

• 4 weeks later...

Repitch, resto treants are way more bugged than that.

Can you also add that no matter who your target is, no matter who you summon treants on, they change targets as they want, no matter if the guy is in your party or full hp.

I summon a treant on my party parthner, and the treant starts healing someone way too away that is full hp. (in WPVP, Elwynn Forest, not in a BG)

They should stick to your target

Edited by Felxprod

Repitch, resto treants are way more bugged than that.

Can you also add that no matter who your target is, no matter who you summon treants on, they change targets as they want, no matter if the guy is in your party or full hp.

I summon a treant on my party parthner, and the treant starts healing someone way too away that is full hp. (in WPVP, Elwynn Forest, not in a BG)

They should stick to your target

Okay, I updated it. Check it now if I missed anything.

• 5 weeks later...
* Not affected by your stats

Fixed.

* Should instantly use Swiftmend (this should not consume your Rejuvenation) and spawn Efflorescence

Fixed

* Doesn't spam Healing Touch after Swiftmend

Fixed

* They are friendly for other players (this goes for all specs' date=' feral, guardian, boomy etc)[/quote']

Fixed

* Has no resilience

Fixed

* no matter who your target is' date=' no matter who you summon treants on, they change targets as they want, no matter if the guy is in your party or full hp.[/quote']

Fixed, now it heals the target that you had when you used the spell. No randomicly target changes anymore.