sad

Señorpujo

so i can report you. :)

u can't :)

I don't play arena because if u are not a mage or a warrior is not worth to even try it, as a noob rogue u should know that ;)

you have no clue about the game

destro in arena: get procs, havoc mortal coil when ur procs pop, burst a dobule chaos bolt+conflagrate/fel flame/incinerate if instant proc, trying to oneshot, you just can't oneshot a warrior with 25% defensive 24/7, gg wp

destro in arena: get procs, havoc mortal coil when ur procs pop, burst a dobule chaos bolt+conflagrate/fel flame/incinerate if instant proc, trying to oneshot, you just can't oneshot a mage because 2 ice blocks and cc/dispel 24/7

so i just don't play arenas, its not worth to even try it

Edited by Señorpujo

u can't :)

I don't play arena because if u are not a mage or a warrior is not worth to even try it, as a noob rogue u should know that ;)

destro in arena: get procs, havoc mortal coil when ur procs pop, burst a dobule chaos bolt+conflagrate/fel flame/incinerate if instant proc, trying to oneshot, you just can't oneshot a warrior with 25% defensive 24/7, gg wp

destro in arena: get procs, havoc mortal coil when ur procs pop, burst a dobule chaos bolt+conflagrate/fel flame/incinerate if instant proc, trying to oneshot, you just can't oneshot a mage because 2 ice blocks and cc/dispel 24/7

conclusion: you are a f***ing noob and you cant play at all.

I don't play arena because if u are not a mage or a warrior is not worth to even try it

There are no double dps teams cause most people can't play it, but I recently saw a certain rogue-boomy farm all healer-dps teams from 2,4k - 2,7k mmr and I'm pretty sure Autschbatsch have played double dps as destro in 2s and beaten several high rated teams too. (including warriors and mages)

And about the mage thingy you mentioned, it's not the mages dps that's the problem, it's because there's a lot of people who aren't that good at avoiding cc and they take advantage of that, and a mage with a rdruid/hpally/hpriest will have a long cc chain so I guess you can figure out what the results will be. (And for the people that can atleast avoid cc decently at high mmr mostly play comps that aren't much of a match vs mage comps)

"destro in 2s and beaten several high rated teams too. (including warriors and mages)"

not even top 40 on 2c rating

So? Do they have to? Can't they still be viable in 2s if played properly without being in the top 40?

There are no double dps teams cause most people can't play it, but I recently saw a certain rogue-boomy farm all healer-dps teams from 2,4k - 2,7k mmr and I'm pretty sure Autschbatsch have played double dps as destro in 2s and beaten several high rated teams too. (including warriors and mages)

And about the mage thingy you mentioned, it's not the mages dps that's the problem, it's because there's a lot of people who aren't that good at avoiding cc and they take advantage of that, and a mage with a rdruid/hpally/hpriest will have a long cc chain so I guess you can figure out what the results will be. (And for the people that can atleast avoid cc decently at high mmr mostly play comps that aren't much of a match vs mage comps)

btw there's a rogue boomy in 2s with 2.4k or 2.6k rating in 74 ladder from pwow and a random warrior from wowcircle abusing :D

Taco comment.

• Like 1

"destro in 2s and beaten several high rated teams too. (including warriors and mages)"

not even top 40 on 2c rating

Listen to him you fools, he is a lot better than me

2979c28f3f02bde074e9018a71407814.png

Look at how much more damage he did and then try to tell him!

what comp i was playing?' date=' cuz i use to take random people[/quote']

You have no other choice anyway what are you talking about lol. You were playing with ret and all you did was spam rain of fire with all cds.

Don't you sometimes feel shit about your life?

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=156335

find valid arguments, then call me

f**k do you mean? you backpaddle and click, you dont know anything about the game, you create 90% false reports, you que for bgs with 4 pocket healers and then you screen shot the scoreboard after you steal every kill with Shadowburn

you are simply f***ing r*******ly bad. que 3s and no one would lose to you, rofl.

• Like 1