hi

akuyama

And what does calling the ones doing the designing "stupid fuckers" accomplish? Nothing! Zeox, if he reads this, is going to have even more reason to take his time on it because someone has to resort to name-calling just because things aren't progressing on HIS timetable and not Zeox's.
  • Like 1

And what does calling the ones doing the designing "stupid fuckers" accomplish? Nothing! Zeox, if he reads this, is going to have even more reason to take his time on it because someone has to resort to name-calling just because things aren't progressing on HIS timetable and not Zeox's.

agree, hackuyama is med

Zeox, if he reads this, is going to have even more reason to take his time on it because someone has to resort to name-calling

Only if he's a 10 year old, which he is not. He's either very busy irl and always lies that they're making progress (which they're not, its crystal clear), or he's just lazy (doubt he is, but its a funny alternative). I prefer honesty over lies. If he's too busy irl, he should just say he cant do it right now, not say they're "still working on it" when its clear they're not. No one is that stupid to believe they're "making progress". Just sayin'.

• Like 1

Only if he's a 10 year old, which he is not. He's either very busy irl and always lies that they're making progress (which they're not, its crystal clear), or he's just lazy (doubt he is, but its a funny alternative). I prefer honesty over lies. If he's too busy irl, he should just say he cant do it right now, not say they're "still working on it" when its clear they're not. No one is that stupid to believe they're "making progress". Just sayin'.

An honest answer from someone rational. Love it. Not that that would matter to some people on here. I'll give you that one on him being busy irl and that he should probably just say he can't do it right away if he truly is that busy. I think you would have to agree with me, though, that you'd prefer a unique website to a 'cut, copy, paste, and edit' job like what akuyama seems to want. There's no sense being sloppy about it and that would be extraordinarily sloppy in my opinion.

I guarantee the new website is going to look like a pile of garbage, it's been 6? months while we're waiting for a new season, all the bugs reported have caused more bugs to appear than there was previously and NOBODY even types on the website to inform us about what is even happening, rofl ..why even have a forum? xD

they're all too busy partying and shit at the expense of you guys who have used money on their stuff. They don't even care ..how can you still defend them?

FYI, my "timescale" is the same as everybody elses, hence the amount of likes I have on my thread.

Edited by akuyama

I guarantee the new website is going to look like a pile of garbage, it's been 6? months while we're waiting for a new season, all the bugs reported have caused more bugs to appear than there was previously and NOBODY even types on the website to inform us about what is even happening, rofl ..why even have a forum? xD

they're all too busy partying and shit at the expense of you guys who have used money on their stuff. They don't even care ..how can you still defend them?

FYI, my "timescale" is the same as everybody elses, hence the amount of likes I have on my thread.

You just don't get it ... You wont reach anything by insulting the staff like a 12y old kid ... I mean how toxic are you, you gonna become the second pujo here gj. You should know that Noone from the staff and yes, not even Zeox cares bout a raging kid like you. Noone defends Pandawow, its just people telling you to talk like a normal person rofl.

Try to do some constructive criticism without any insults or gtfo here because we honestly don't need that

Edited by Noneedholy

• Administrators
How long does it take you stupid fuckers to copy paste Firestorms website design and delete a table from the database?

Hello, thanks for your topic. Sorry for late answer, now i have 5 free minutes to ban you.

Your in-game & forum accounts banned for 30 days.

About others - even don't want to answer, because you say stupid things, all our new web created from 0.

• Like 4