Дисфория-СвежевательДуш kickbotting

DragonBruu

Name of the violator (if the name contains alt-code, try to copy it from your game chat). Дисфория

Realm, where you saw the violation: Свежеватель Душ

Description of the violation (write please in English very clearly and understandably). He's using a kickbot, as you may see he instantly interrupts my eye beam.

Proof: screenshots or video (depending on the requirements). https://clips.twitch.tv/zarhoes/BraveGrasshopperPermaSmug

Comments to the situation (if it's needed): Idk if this is the correct forum to report but since he's russian then idc and i report here, pce.

• Like 1

Clicking on arena frames, KEK

Since i mostly play healers and i use macros to do everything i need on the enemies im not used to binds to target enemies, so I still click on the frames to target, cuz started not long ago to play dps seriously. Anyways, it's not like it's wrong or something, if you look at the streams of many r1's, some of them do aswell, for example Dibbz (r1 shadow priest for years now) clicks on both enemy and party frames to target, that hasn't stopped him from getting multiple r1's right? ^^

- - - Updated - - -

why write to the forum?

if u can tell about this your mother

Sorry, but I don't understand what you're trying to say with that grammar.