Can you do something with this server pls??

kamasutra99

I play on PandaWow:x100 like 3 years,at start it was great full of new ppl,guilds and new patch comes,with new patch you lose like 20% players,speaking about english ppl.Now in Horde you have like 2 english guilds,in ally maybe 1.About prices,server is soo much expensive,for like 1000 bonuses you can buy like 2 items on website,in my country 1000 bonuses ls like 30$,just tell who will give 30$ for 2 items.Also theres no gms in the game,gold sellers and cheaters are everywhere.Since pve comes out no1 play pvp i didnt play rbg like 3 years,sesone ended few months ago and rating is not reseted.Server will die soon i would love to stay here i think i will stay until end but i dont want to stay alone,so play do something with this server.Sorry for bad english.I think you know what i want to say. Edited by kamasutra99

I play on PandaWow:x100 like 3 years,at start it was great full of new ppl,guilds and new patch comes,with new patch you lose like 20% players,speaking about english ppl.Now in Horde you have like 2 english guilds,in ally maybe 1.About prices,server is soo much expensive,for like 1000 bonuses you can buy like 2 items on website,in my country 1000 bonuses ls like 30$,just tell who will give 30$ for 2 items.Also theres no gms in the game,gold sellers and cheaters are everywhere.Since pve comes out no1 play pvp i didnt play rbg like 3 years,sesone ended few months ago and rating is not reseted.Server will die soon i would love to stay here i think i will stay until end but i dont want to stay alone,so play do something with this server.Sorry for bad english.I think you know what i want to say.

1 tmog item, 50 bonuses

x100 realm is for pve

fun realm is for pvp

everyone is doing 2c

sometimes there are 10c10 matches, but most of them from fun realm

season is not starting because they are working on arena logs so that will help to find wintraders, will start when they apply arena logs

Edited by Señorpujo