LigraiN

hiluxa

Там 4 группы у меня, калитка, логово,DH и хайфайтухолл. Но я особо не играю на пшоше, в основном на оффе

Бтаг в лс дай.

I masturbate as I want. This is my game!

P.S. Now look at my mage. There's been no crit for a month already (It was an experiment).

xD you're a nobody on this game. Where are your logs @?

O wait yea :L none existent I wonder why? :( probably cause you use some bug for high damage and cant share your logs.

And yeah you must masturbate very quickly #firstsignsofasmalldick & yeah that crit build was an experiment with that garrosh buff right? you must have changed your build when the buff got fixed but we all know your guilds hunters have the buff on their pets.

P.S show me your logs and I wont rip you no more if you have good logs I will stop but I am thinking that this is not possible.

Есть вопросы господа.

Подходит время вновь менять политику гильдии!

За этим следует ряд вопросов:

- Демократия, геронтократия или монархия?

- Стоит ли устанавливать тоталитарный режим?

- Существует ли необходимость генерации новых законов гильдии, а так же правил на рейды, или можно все оставить с небольшой корректировкой на оптимизацию рентабельного одевания гильдии?

- Какую карьерную лестницу применить? (Эти варианты сразу отбрасываем: EPGP и звание за ilvl)

- Есть нюансы которые Вам хотелось предложить или изменить в устрое гильдии?

The only thing I got from you saying this is "changing a guild policy" might need to say that in English mate kek

If you cannot speak English that well just say xD..

Есть вопросы господа. :confused:

Подходит время вновь менять политику гильдии!

За этим следует ряд вопросов:

- Демократия, геронтократия или монархия?

- Стоит ли устанавливать тоталитарный режим?

- Существует ли необходимость генерации новых законов гильдии, а так же правил на рейды, или можно все оставить с небольшой корректировкой на оптимизацию рентабельного одевания гильдии?

- Какую карьерную лестницу применить? (Эти варианты сразу отбрасываем: EPGP и звание за ilvl)

- Есть нюансы которые Вам хотелось предложить или изменить в устрое гильдии?

ты шо конченный?

I'm not accusing anyone. And I do not have to prove anything to anyone.

And you blame, so keep an answer for your words. Where is the proof?

I'm just saying your guild has a reputation for bug abusing and you're not helping your case maybe upload some videos to prove that you do bosses legit?

> http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=210941&highlight=ligrain

I would keep an answer for my words but only you hold the answer to my words.

You kind of do need to prove that you're not a bug abuser if half the server if not more thinks you and your guild bug abuses given the proof that we have.

And hey I am not blaming no one for nothing I mean if you're that bad and have to resort to bug abusing in order to achieve success then you're just a low life no other way to put it.

Видео некому снимать

You raid 25 mans right?

Iron juggernaut & Protectors are a semi hard fight on 25 man heroic mode you could record different POV'S ( Point of Views )

There are plenty of boss fights you can record take your pick you have 12 choices to pick from. It is not hard just download bandicam this program is king ;)

Here I will give you some links to my HC kills of Malkorok & Iron Juggernaut.

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=212930 & http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=212930

No one will be engaged in video. forget

Bro I would be! and others would be too I think making a video is a good idea! then it would prove people that you do not bug abuse. And proves that you're a good player and clear HC content legitimately