Should Zeox do this?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should Zeox do this?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure (tell us why)
    • Only on FUN

Hello!

Heisenberg has confirmed that you can no longer exploit transmogrification with Cheat Engine.

What does this mean? After the update, you can no longer transmog your dagger into swords, maces, axes, and other type of weapons.

Same goes for Axe to daggers, swords, shields, maces etc... list goes on.

While I totally understand the main problem with it. People would transmog their weapons into crossbows, main hand weapon into shield, your whole gear into a different class armor.

What I actually had in mind: Instead of having an exploit in the game, why not add an NPC that would do the same, with a small exception? Daggers into all one-hand weapons and all other weapons into daggers. I think mogging your gear would actually also be a great thing.

It was quite unique to get the perfect mog for your class. You could only get certain mogs this way.

Tell me what you think

PS: If people don't like it because it is not 'blizzlike', then we can only have it on Fun realm.

[spoiler=Some other unique suggestions:]

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=197440

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=199914

• Like 2

Bad idea.

Why Zeox should remove that if it`s only visual?:confused:

Because it was an exploit. You use a hack. That's why.

Heisenberg told me it confused people when people mogged their weapons into shields and bows when they were wearing swords.

Hello!

Heisenberg has confirmed that you can no longer exploit transmogrification with Cheat Engine.

What does this mean? After the update, you can no longer transmog your dagger into swords, maces, axes, and other type of weapons.

Same goes for Axe to daggers, swords, shields, maces etc... list goes on.

While I totally understand the main problem with it. People would transmog their weapons into crossbows, main hand weapon into shield, your whole gear into a different class armor.

What I actually had in mind: Instead of having an exploit in the game, why not add an NPC that would do the same, with a small exception? Daggers into all one-hand weapons and all other weapons into daggers. I think mogging your gear would actually also be a great thing.

It was quite unique to get the perfect mog for your class. You could only get certain mogs this way.

Tell me what you think

PS: If people don't like it because it is not 'blizzlike', then we can only have it on Fun realm.

[spoiler=Some other unique suggestions:]

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=197440

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=199914

no cheat engine tmogs = shit server, i tested the wod server, when i saw no cheat engine tmogs i just deleted all the folders..

+ alot of people will do the same with pandawow if u fix cheat engine tmogs, why would do fix something that is visual and make people's gameplay funnier? just asking

no but, seriously alot of people choosed this server cuz cheat engine tmogs work, don't change this nice thing :/

- - - Updated - - -

it confused people when people mogged their weapons into shields and bows when they were wearing swords.

they are noobs if they can't even check the class they are fighting LOL

Edited by yuqwie
  • Like 1

tmogging all except: weapons to shields or shields to weapons, bows to shields/any other weapon, or any weapon into a bows.

I agree with that, it won't confuse players no?

btw, do what?

block cheat engine?

allow cheat engine?

make a tmog npc?

http://i.imgur.com/HANVxm4.png

+ if they block cheat engine they should block EWT tmorpher too, because is also a hack for visuals.. so bye bye to twich tmogs

Edited by qwewewqe

What I actually had in mind: Instead of having an exploit in the game' date=' why not add an NPC that would do the same, [u']with a small exception[/u]?

I guess you could do a strawpoll with what the exception should be like. For example only disabling shields/ranged weapons.

Imo being able to do something non blizz-like with transmog on a private server is attractive for the player-base and lucrative for the server, people buy gear they can't obtain (T-tokens rewards for example), which is an overall plus for the server I guess. More options benefit everyone...

Edited by Autschbatsch

In that case GMs can just ban ppls which use shit like this.

Btw thx for telling all forum about bugs.

Your argument is very weak.

He said all characters with exploited transmogs will be resetted, so doesn't matter.

btw, do what?

block cheat engine?

allow cheat engine?

make a tmog npc?

+ if they block cheat engine they should block EWT tmorpher too, because is also a hack for visuals.. so bye bye to twich tmogs

I don't know what he did or how this will work. He said it just won't work and all characters with this exploited armor, will be resetted.

EWT would be a waste of time to "fix". Now you're just going off-topic. It has nothing to do with this.

I guess you could do a strawpoll with what the exception should be like. For example only disabling shields/ranged weapons.

Imo being able to do something non blizz-like with transmog on a private server is attractive for the player-base and lucrative for the server, people buy gear they can't obtain (T-tokens rewards for example), which is an overall plus for the server I guess. More options benefit everyone...

Agreed. But that was my suggestion in the first place... kinda.

that exactly what should be, with cheat engine people can buy items on website that his class can't use, without cheat engine not, + what about the players that had spend alot of bonuses on tmogs, just because they liked it, now they won't be able to tmog them and they did spend credits on tmogs that now they can't use, just no point on doing that..

+ why the f*** they are fixing visual bugs that everyone enjoy, when they should be fixing all the pvp bugs in game? just wondering LOL

Edited by qwewewqe

In that case GMs can just ban ppls which use shit like this.

Btw thx for telling all forum about bugs.

First think than write, thanks. I don't really understand why zeox would remove this. It was a nice feature which disadvantaged noone. And people were "confused"? I do think everyone here has a working brain and read what class he is playing against

• Like 2

First think than write, thanks. I don't really understand why zeox would remove this. It was a nice feature which disadvantaged noone. And people were "confused"? I do think everyone here has a working brain and read what class he is playing against

EXACTLY..

I just want to transmog my mage with plate armors with cheat engine. If gm's remove this tool im going to delete all folders with Pandawow, as 1 member say.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea lol. It's like you see 1 mage tmog his two hand sword on one hand and u think he is warrior seriously .. +1

btw, do what?

block cheat engine?

allow cheat engine?

make a tmog npc?

can someone answer this? the question its not clear

- - - Добавлено - - -

that exactly what should be, with cheat engine people can buy items on website that his class can't use, without cheat engine not, + what about the players that had spend alot of bonuses on tmogs, just because they liked it, now they won't be able to tmog them and they did spend credits on tmogs that now they can't use, just no point on doing that..

+ why the f*** they are fixing visual bugs that everyone enjoy, when they should be fixing all the pvp bugs in game? just wondering LOL

true, what about all the bonuses used to get tmogs, now the items will be useless credits wasted?? don't f*** your own players like this..

"only on fun" really??? stop putting everything to fun and ignore x100

Zeox if you remove this cheat engine i and 4 of my friends are leaving, sorry but you guys want blizzlike and you don't want to allow some custom things run here which make it even better than blizzard!

• Like 1

Zeox if you remove this cheat engine i and 4 of my friends are leaving

Lol, are you seriously gonna leave a server you probably spent pretty much time on because you won't be able to wear plate as a Priest or a bow as a Rogue? :/

Lol, are you seriously gonna leave a server you probably spent pretty much time on because you won't be able to wear plate as a Priest or a bow as a Rogue? :/

why not, at least this server had cheat engine tmogs, and alot of players wasted big amounts of bonuses on tmogs that maybe their class can't use but that fits so damn cool as a tmog.

All this is because some retard players can't know what class they fight? we all know that 80% of pwow players are dumb asf, and what? lol just fuck them, they should l2p and check the stupid class icon on the target

Cheat engine = more money for the server on tmog items, why the fuck would they remove it?

http://i.imgur.com/usS07yl.png

http://i.imgur.com/BT5RWN3.png

http://i.imgur.com/ReoK4J0.png

http://i.imgur.com/JDHdmQI.png

I got some screenshots today of elbrujopujo (a known player) on bg (i love his tmogs), so what's wrong on going like this?

I don't think he seems a diferent class, all the tmogs i've seen on him are "warlock" like tmogs, just make unable to tmog to shields/bows and no one will get confused.

Edited by stop

why not, at least this server had cheat engine tmogs, and alot of players wasted big amounts of bonuses on tmogs that maybe their class can't use but that fits so damn cool as a tmog.

All this is because some retard players can't know what class they fight? we all know that 80% of pwow players are dumb asf, and what? lol just fuck them, they should l2p and check the stupid class icon on the target

Cheat engine = more money for the server on tmog items, why the fuck would they remove it?

All about being 100% blizzlike lmao.

But still, seems very unnecessarily to just leave with all the effort put into a character just because a minor feature (since there will still be a lot of transmog variations to use) got fixed aka removed.

I mean I assume that the CE "bug" isn't what made people start playing here in the first place anyways so why leave because of something they didn't know about when they came here.

I mean I assume that the CE "bug" isn't what made people start playing here in the first place anyways so why leave because of something they didn't know about when they came here.

thats exactly why i choosed this server. And thats exactly why i deleted wodempire folders, i didn't even try to play just because cheat engine mogs don't work there..

- - - Добавлено - - -

Then they should fix every instance so that more gear is obtainable.

Hard to look unique on this server.

they should fix pvp and pve, and not visual bugs that every player in wow enjoy..