Repitchx

Should Zeox do this?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should Zeox do this?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure (tell us why)
    • Only on FUN

thats exactly why i choosed this server. And thats exactly why i deleted wodempire folders, i didn't even try to play just because cheat engine mogs don't work there..

Well, that's one thing for being pujo, but most people (pretty much all people) didn't start here because they wanted to run around with plate on their warlock.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course they will lose money, but I'm pretty sure Zeox have already thought about that so they probably have their own legit reason to remove it.

Well, that's one thing for being pujo, but most people (pretty much all people) didn't start here because they wanted to run around with plate on their warlock.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course they will lose money, but I'm pretty sure Zeox have already thought about that so they probably have their own legit reason to remove it.

they should do what reptich said, alow all tmog changes except shields to bows, or any weapon that is a shield/bow tmogged to a random weapon like swords, hammers, etc, because wtf is a hunter with a sword instead of a bow.

The rest of weapon tmogs can't confuse anyone.

But anyway, the main reason seems to be "this confuse players" which is not true LOL, when u enter 1 arena u see the class and spec near their names, so there isn't any reason for removing cheat engine tmogs..

- - - Updated - - -

add an NPC that would do the same as cheat engine, with a small exception? Daggers into all one-hand weapons and all other weapons into daggers. I think mogging your gear would actually also be a great thing.

So "yes" is for adding this npc or "yes" is fixing cheat engine?

"No" is for let the things how are now or "No" is for fixing cheat engine without adding any npc?

Reptich the answers aren't clear.

Heisenberg has confirmed that you can no longer exploit transmogrification with Cheat Engine.

Rip all the people who spend 1k~ bonuses on their transmogs that are not transmogable without cheat engine

Rip all the people with multiple CM sets on their chars

Rip all the people with Frostmourne

LUL

Rip all the people who spend 1k~ bonuses on their transmogs that are not transmogable without cheat engine

Rip all the people with multiple CM sets on their chars

Rip all the people with Frostmourne

LUL

RIP server, their money will drop so hard if no one buy tmogs, CM sets, legendary weapons.. sometimes i think they want to close the server lol

they should do what reptich said, alow all tmog changes except shields to bows, or any weapon that is a shield/bow tmogged to a random weapon like swords, hammers, etc, because wtf is a hunter with a sword instead of a bow.

The rest of weapon tmogs can't confuse anyone.

But anyway, the main reason seems to be "this confuse players" which is not true LOL, when u enter 1 arena u see the class and spec near their names, so there isn't any reason for removing cheat engine tmogs..

- - - Updated - - -

So "yes" is for adding this npc or "yes" is fixing cheat engine?

"No" is for let the things how are now or "No" is for fixing cheat engine without adding any npc?

Reptich the answers aren't clear.

The poll is about this, Pujo:

a35f8d8856417a2697fe10e9b632fcf1.png

Your account will also be closed shortly.

And for all others; Reason I put in the option for only Fun is because certain people complain that they want it to be blizzlike *cough Weegee cough* :o

amd what about making baneable tmogging shields or bows, into any other weapon? that would keep the server money for tmogs and players won't get confused to what they fight, consider it lol

- - - Updated - - -

Your account will also be closed shortly.

just stop banning my forum accounts, the 3 days ban passed so.. + im one of the more active players in this forum/server, so i'll keep talking here, i'll give my opinion because thats why a forum is made for..

+ most of the bonuses i used on this server are for plate mogs, and im not the only player that bought mogs for his char that normally u wouldn't be able to tmog, so its unfair to f*** your own players like this..

Edited by random1

amd what about making baneable tmogging shields or bows, into any other weapon? that would keep the server money for tmogs and players won't get confused to what they fight, consider it lol
Lmao, baneable? Anyways, it's pretty unnecessarily to ask such questions without even knowing how Zeox thinks about it, since again, he probably has his reasons, especially about the money part.

What I actually had in mind: Instead of having an exploit in the game, why not add an NPC that would do the same, with a small exception? Daggers into all one-hand weapons and all other weapons into daggers.
Yes, please. I don't know about gear though, is it just me that thinks it's silly to see Priests with Warrior CM and shit?

is it just me that thinks it's silly to see Priests with Warrior CM and shit?

No, you're not the only one. I just like that you can customize your character way more this way. If you want a transmog, but can't find a fitting item that is leather, you could find one that is cloth, then it would make sense imo.

But I really don't care that much. I think people should be able to do whatever they want to as long as it doesn't harm the gameplay.

• Like 2

• Administrators

Topic is closed.

After update will be only one change to transmogrification rules: now you won't be able to transmogrify your weapon into shield, it's made to fix a usebug that was reported in PM.

Also I will think about a custom NPC that will allow you to transmogrify items with less conditions than blizzards made. But I don't have time for it at the moment.

• Like 6