For Honor celebrity livestream

Jonte

"Off-topic" af I guess but thought some people might wanna see it.

Most of you have probably heard about the new game For Honor and that they did an "opening" livestream with some famous Twitch streamers such as Sodapoppin, Summit, Lirik etc. Well they are gonna do it again but this time with TV celebrities and it's some pretty famous ones, such as Jason Momoa and Alfie Allen from Game of Thrones and Lauren Cohan from The Walking Dead. And if I'm not misstaken they are mixing the TV celebrities with the Twitch Streamers, so Sodapoppin are gonna be on Jason Momoa's team, aka Khal Drogo.

http://i.imgur.com/tunjtsd.jpg

I don't know how many people that already knows about this but thought I'd spread the word just to be sure, cause I myself got hyped when I found out.

- - - Updated - - -

Starts in 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Just watched H2O Delirious, Vanoss, Daithi De Nogla, and I Am Wildcat play against each other earlier in the day and it was something else. The combat was brutal. The viking was just savage, dishing out so much damage all while slamming his opponents to the ground. Makes me think I was watching the berserker class the game boasts.